What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I ended up splurging on the Apple folio for office carry. The Space Grey leather sold me.

I also have the Under Armour for workouts, etc.

Attachments

• 3FF381E3-2A1D-4FF6-85C0-D1BD69B844C6.jpg
    3FF381E3-2A1D-4FF6-85C0-D1BD69B844C6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I always use the Apple leather cases and purchased two for my MaXS. Yes, the leather is slippery for the first few days, but once it gets a little use, it gets tackier.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

I ended splurging on the Apple folio for office carry. The Space Grey leather sold me.

I also have the Under Armour for workouts, etc.

Dang picture isn’t working, how do you like the folio? I’ve never owned one before, always worried I’d buy it and get annoyed by the flap.

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site
Best cases for iPhone XS Max

Dang picture isn’t working, how do you like the folio? I’ve never owned one before, always worried I’d buy it and get annoyed by the flap.

I think it’s a Tapatalk issue. They are showing up fine on the website.

Yeah I am a folio kinda guy so it works for me. The Apple cases are just so damn perfect in terms of fit and finish. Just a thought, you could try it out for a few days and still return it under store policy if it’s not for you. Also, at the Apple store, you can grab one off the shelf and try it on your device prior to purchasing it.

I had the blue one on my X and really liked it. The “black” one for the Xs Max is black on the outside, but the inside is more like Space Grey. It’s a great color.

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site

How do you like the under armor one?

I had this same UA case for the X and loved it so much I bought one for my Max. The straps are super comfortable to grip when jogging or just in sketchy situations in general as they serve sort of a loopy case function. You can also use them to secure stuff to the back of your phone, which is convenient for running errands.

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site

I always use the Apple leather cases and purchased two for my MaXS. Yes, the leather is slippery for the first few days, but once it gets a little use, it gets tackier.

Totally true!! Gotta break it in!!

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

Probably another Apple leather case.

I can't imagine putting some thick and worse than ugly butt butt ugly thing around a nicely designed phone.

Every since my first one, I’ve been hooked. Love the simplicity design.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site

I almost went with the saddle brown. I wish they made a folio version.

I agree. I have always liked the Saddle Brown case and I really hope Apple introduces that color for the folio collection at some point. I would definitely spend the cash for that case in that color.

On a side note, I also wished that kept the Electric Blue color as well. I really liked that shade of blue.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Spigen Liquid Crystal arrived today. Looking nice!

wDjgGtT.jpg

ILzC1UT.jpg

ou2Kml4.jpg

rdmedina7

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Any experience with these before you Max? Been wanting one for my Xs but my OCD would KILL me if or when anything gets under the case and just sticks out like a sore thumb under the case and showing on the back.
I bought a CandyShell from Speck and the scratches already are killing me on the back end.

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Any experience with these before you Max? Been wanting one for my Xs but my OCD would KILL me if or when anything gets under the case and just sticks out like a sore thumb under the case and showing on the back.
I bought a CandyShell from Speck and the scratches already are killing me on the back end.

Ive used them before, and yes you will get dust and whatnot under the case every once in a while. I remove my cases pretty regularly anyway to prevent dust and whatnot from scratching my phones, so its not a big deal to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2