What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I have the Pelican protector case as was cheap and only one in store, didnt want to go caseless till these come, have ordered the Apple Black Leather and the Nomad Rugged in black so will keep which one I like best.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I ordered the black  leather when I ordered the phone. Ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid last night and that’s it for me.

ericrangel76

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

76817e4b172dab97295b1cdd7139de6e.png

I went with the Incipio Esquire for my Xs Max. Love the look and textured back.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site

I’m waiting for the life proof case to drop. Haven’t seen any in Australia yet. I love the fact that it comes with a built in screen protector

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Bought the black leather for my Max this year. Also thought I’d try the Rhinoshield Crashguard NX since I haven’t used one before. That’s ordered, but because I went with the slate bumper and orange buttons/rim combo it’s not shipping until mid-October.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I’m waiting for the life proof case to drop. Haven’t seen any in Australia yet. I love the fact that it comes with a built in screen protector

Normally I would be chomping at the bit to get the Fre...but last year left me super disappointed. The quality of the screen was terrible on the first and the second was barely tolerable. I wish they made it without the plastic front and then I could use my own glass...might try the Next down the road.

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

Normally I would be chomping at the bit to get the Fre...but last year left me super disappointed. The quality of the screen was terrible on the first and the second was barely tolerable. I wish they made it without the plastic front and then I could use my own glass...might try the Next down the road.

Have you looked at otter box? They do the screen less cases now, and I believe they own lifeproof anyway.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Not a fan of red phones or cases... But that looks REALLY nice!

Funny, I was not one before, but I started with a Red watch band for my Series 3 Apple Watch, then got a Red case for my iPhone 8+ and then got a new car with black leather and red stitching and I am adding other red accents. I guess since everything I always used was black... the pop of red later in life I find interesting. So for me it's all black or red and seldom anything else.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site

Here is RhinoShield SolidSuit case - love this case! This is the Black finish which sort of gives some grip when you lay down and its also smooth at the same time.

IMG_0051.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I like my Clear Otterbox Symmetry Case, but it will be replace by the proven Black Apple () Leather Case soon enough.
f5e5e204bc7734f95b3878342ee3df4c.jpg

bf8b39d379738c87922d475d2c633684.jpg

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

My daughter took over my Plus phone with Apple leather case. It took about an hour for her to say she finally understands why I keep getting them.

For now I’m looking at not too thick cases for sports and also did what I did at the beginning of iPods. I cut off an old sock, sewed one end inside out, and that’s what I use in my bike frame bag to hold phone and other stuff from rubbing against the bike lock and other hard objects. I totally forgot how I used to make my own cases or sort of stuff sacks that way.

I’m not going to completely discount the value of some cases but at work we’ve bought more expensive Otter Box, Life Proof, Speck and similar as well as very generic cases. It seems like the simpler and cheaper cases do not have noticeably more broken phones.

Personally, look in the mirror honesty is I just like a naked phone and look for attractive cases where it’s easy for me to get the phone out. If not that I look for bargains.

:)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods