What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

Ya apple sells it and no it's hot trash. I've had 2 both cracked on their own and the rating is 1.5/5 stars and 2.5/5 stars for the x/xs

Ok, i have had the iCarez for the X from amazon but they don't ship to Australia anymore. Might run the gauntlet :)

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid in gunmetal. Really like the satin silver, but delivery for that isn’t until October. Might bite the bullet and go with an Apple leather in blue at some point. I’ve never done a leather case though. Worried about how the grip is on it.

88dd1e31436b40066b718a8b420a0a32.png

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site

My Forest Green Leather came in this morning. It's exactly the shade of green I wanted - very dark. I've got the Space Grey Max coming in, so with this case I'll be Green Lantern styling...
IMG_0168.jpg

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site

Ya apple sells it and no it's hot trash. I've had 2 both cracked on their own and the rating is 1.5/5 stars and 2.5/5 stars for the x/xs

To be fair, it is normally quite good. I'm not sure why but they had issue with it when the X first came out (they were too fragile), to the point that Apple quit selling it until the manufacturer fixed the problem. Since they started selling it again, it has been back to the usual quality.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

To be fair, it is normally quite good. I'm not sure why but they had issue with it when the X first came out (they were too fragile), to the point that Apple quit selling it until the manufacturer fixed the problem. Since they started selling it again, it has been back to the usual quality.
My only issue is that those screen protectors have been crud since the 6. I'm not buying anymore knowing they skimped on quality for 4 years before fixing anything. Glad it works for you though

anon(10000748)

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

My only issue is that those screen protectors have been crud since the 6. I'm not buying anymore knowing they skimped on quality for 4 years before fixing anything. Glad it works for you though

I 100% agree with you. This is why I’ve moved on to Zagg and Rhinoshield impact screen protectors. Those things work.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site

Got 2 cases that I really like. I jumped on the Caseology Deal and snagged the Vault for $2 delivered. I would have paid full price for this case. I have the Caudabe Sheath for my X and this is absolutely the same case. Decent drop protection in a slim profile. Great texture and grip too.

https://www.amazon.com/Caseology-iP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3090693

I also snagged this Supcase from ebay. I love the UAG cases and this mimics that for a fraction of the cost. Very nice case for the money and I don't have the temptation to spend $40 on the UAG now.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt..._trksid%3Dp2057872.m2749.l2649&token=4rmjt7Fn

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I purchased the Otterbox Pursuit. It's clear with a black edge and it covers the ports and there's plastic covering the camera which doesn't impact the photo quality at all. I like it!

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

It’s actually not as slippery as the 8plus I’m leaving ... I could see my self using no case with this more often

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner