What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I ordered the hard version of that case. Reading the Amazon comments it appears this is a clone of the Apple silicon case. Which I owned once and didn't care for due to the difficulty getting it in and out of the pocket. Also seemed to be a lint magnet.

Been using a silicone case mostly on my 8+ for a very long time. I have not had any of those issues you describe. Comes in/out easily and I don't see it collecting lint. Not sure what's going on in your pockets?

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site

Been using a silicone case mostly on my 8+ for a very long time. I have not had any of those issues you describe. Comes in/out easily and I don't see it collecting lint. Not sure what's going on in your pockets?
That's what some of the negative reviews say. Whatever. I'm buying two or three of the cheap cases and going with one I like the most until we get more choices.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I have a Unicorn Beetle Pro Supcase coming from Amazon tomorrow. I dropped my iPhone X in one of those cases last year and the X came out of the fall just fine. I trust these cases.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Semi freaking out cause my case won't be in till the 26th and there's no case I like that will get here in time

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Semi freaking out cause my case won't be in till the 26th and there's no case I like that will get here in time

Yeah it's not a lot I like either...so for started just to have something I ordered a clear case that arrives Saturday ... Everything else seems to come after Saturday

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Mine says end of September. I just got the crashguard bumper

Did you get a solid color like black? I think that’s the difference in shipping times. The black says September. I ordered the gray/orange bumper and that, as well as a few others, say late October.

Dukins

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site

So far these are my 3 winner:

Ringke Fusion-X, considering the blue, may go with black.
https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3089013

View attachment 124064View attachment 124065

Then there is the Elementcase Vapor-S https://www.elementcase.com/promotion/vapor-iphone-x-case.html View attachment 124066

Finally the vacation, outdoor use with camera lens attachments from HitCase, the Hitcase ProView attachment 124067

Looking for other options too. This is actually the first iPhone that will meet my long term needs, screen, storage etc. At least until they support 5G in 3 years.

Wow the blue is dope. Thanks for sharing.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I received the Unicorn Beetle Pro (UBP) for the iPhone Xs Max today (first picture).

The second photo shows the size difference between the LifeProof Fre for the iPhone X (left) and the LifeProof Next for the Note 9 (right) with the UBP (middle). Notice how the Xs Max will be shorter and a little wider than the Note 9.
2a2d92049e05c0f4ea70aa314ea0d7e2.jpg
ab477f9b165bc3b6e24f21fe9041ee9f.jpg

falconeight#IM

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Cases are a necessary evil and there is no best case. They all turn our $1000 plus beauty into plastic poo.

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site

That Ringke looks real nice. Wonder if it adds much bulk to the sides. I've owned the wide phones for awhile now and I always end up with something that has minimum girth.

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site

I bought a speigan case on amazon and was delivered today....hope its a real speigan and not a knockoff....its just till more come out that i like

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh