What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I ordered the Speck Presidio Clear Purple Glitter.

Wow that’s a mouthful of contradictory statements!!!!

I had the Apple leather cases last year but I realised I had lots of tiny scratches near the port.

This year I’ll stick with Speck.

That’s what she said 🤣

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

So far these are my 3 winner:

Ringke Fusion-X, considering the blue, may go with black.
https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compa...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3088106

61AzKUM23SL._SL1500_.jpg61ITEoQS8zL._SL1500_.jpg

Then there is the Elementcase Vapor-S https://www.elementcase.com/promotion/vapor-iphone-x-case.html vapors_ix_black_orth-back_1.jpg

Finally the vacation, outdoor use with camera lens attachments from HitCase, the Hitcase Prohitcase-pro-for-iphone-x-case-13904578_d885fafc-66c8-4e92-b051-f474900a5a2f.jpg

Looking for other options too. This is actually the first iPhone that will meet my long term needs, screen, storage etc. At least until they support 5G in 3 years.

shasticat

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site

So far these are my 3 winner:

Ringke Fusion-X, considering the blue, may go with black.
https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compat...mUvbUpU3088106

View attachment 124064View attachment 124065

Then there is the Elementcase Vapor-S https://www.elementcase.com/promotion/vapor-iphone-x-case.html View attachment 124066

Finally the vacation, outdoor use with camera lens attachments from HitCase, the Hitcase ProView attachment 124067

Looking for other options too. This is actually the first iPhone that will meet my long term needs, screen, storage etc. At least until they support 5G in 3 years.

Ringke Fusion have very nice cases! I like this Ruby Red color
71AN-0ckbML._SL400_.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

It's so funny to me how tastes vary on cases. Some cases I see people buy I would never want on my phone. But the converse it true, people may see my choices and say "Why would you do that?" I love a world where there is so much variety, but yet here we are drawn together buy a common love for the iOS community. What a great chance to mingle where no one cares about your age, looks, sexual identity, political choices, etc. Too bad we can't take this out to the real world for a change.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Probably another Apple leather case.

I can't imagine putting some thick and worse than ugly butt butt ugly thing around a nicely designed phone.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

The red is nice, I agree. the hard part is knowing how it looks with Gold, I wish they would show more than just silver.

Peter Rokkos

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site

I'm a big fan of a thin soft case that covers the lip enough so you can rest if face down without scratching the glass, and contains a cutout down below similar to the Apple case. This is key for me since you often swipe up on my X to get back to home screen and for other functions. I've had this one for my X from same company, and they are making it for my Max so will likely pick it up.

51yrzlrWgWL._SL1500_.jpg

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWW91FZ/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AD54EWO4N8L4

maverick96

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site

I'm a big fan of a thin soft case that covers the lip enough so you can rest if face down without scratching the glass, and contains a cutout down below similar to the Apple case. This is key for me since you often swipe up on my X to get back to home screen and for other functions. I've had this one for my X from same company, and they are making it for my Max so will likely pick it up.

View attachment 124087

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWW91FZ/ref=crt_ewc_title_huc_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AD54EWO4N8L4

This looks cool. Looks like it’s exactly like the Apple silicone case? Size and everything

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site

The core purpose of a case, is to prevent damage to our precious iPhones. For most of us, that damage comes from our precious slipping from our hands in slow motion and smashing into the pavement at our feet. My go-to case for my last several iPhones has been a Loopy Case. The Loopy offers solid protection to the iPhone and the handy loop insures a secure grip on your precious.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

View attachment 124087

I bookmarked that and a Ditto that looked thin. I've had both brands for different devices.

In the meanwhile there an Apple leather case on order.

Peter Rokkos

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site

Its the closest thing to the Apple silicone case I ever found for the X. I'm weird, pay a fortune for an iPhone every year but feel bad about dropping $50 for an official Apple case, instead buying 2 or 3 per phone from Amazon in the $6-15 range. But in the case of the X, this one really is a good deal. Great case plus the cutout down below is critical in my opinion. Swiping up with a case that has a rim at the bottom gets annoying quickly.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

The core purpose of a case, is to prevent damage to our precious iPhones. For most of us, that damage comes from our precious slipping from our hands in slow motion and smashing into the pavement at our feet. My go-to case for my last several iPhones has been a Loopy Case. The Loopy offers solid protection to the iPhone and the handy loop insures a secure grip on your precious.

I see via my IT admin seat and many Apple mobile devices deployed that things break with super fat and super ugly cases too.

The use is so much more pleasant with a naked phone, near naked phone and easily naked phone that I guess I’m just a risk taker.

:)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

That website kills my eyes.. and I would never use a "loop" on my phone.. but I see many that love a back handle. Hard pass for me, but I can see why some will like it.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 124087

Thanks for sharing, added this to the list...

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site

View attachment 124087

Thanks for posting...I just ordered and it arrives Thursday and I pick up Friday. I likely will get a leather one also at some point

kargurin

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site

I ordered the hard version of that case. Reading the Amazon comments it appears this is a clone of the Apple silicon case. Which I owned once and didn't care for due to the difficulty getting it in and out of the pocket. Also seemed to be a lint magnet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner