Slippery at all?

I am always curious about that.
    Not that I have noticed. Its very comparable to the Apple silicone case in terms of grip.
    09-26-2018 02:15 PM
    Any experience with these before you Max? Been wanting one for my Xs but my OCD would KILL me if or when anything gets under the case and just sticks out like a sore thumb under the case and showing on the back.
    I bought a CandyShell from Speck and the scratches already are killing me on the back end.
    09-26-2018 06:02 PM
    Any experience with these before you Max? Been wanting one for my Xs but my OCD would KILL me if or when anything gets under the case and just sticks out like a sore thumb under the case and showing on the back.
    I bought a CandyShell from Speck and the scratches already are killing me on the back end.
    Ive used them before, and yes you will get dust and whatnot under the case every once in a while. I remove my cases pretty regularly anyway to prevent dust and whatnot from scratching my phones, so its not a big deal to me.
    09-26-2018 06:09 PM
    Product red apple leather
    09-26-2018 06:16 PM
    Not that I have noticed. Its very comparable to the Apple silicone case in terms of grip.
    I’ve been using Speck clear cases and I wonder how the Spigen would hold up against yellowing.
    09-26-2018 07:18 PM
    Been using the Apple Silicone Red and posted that earlier. Working in some "rural" areas and houses being constructed and I almost dropped my phone 2x this week. When I picked up my Apple Watch Series 4 yesterday I picked up a Speck Presidio Glossy Grip. Best Buy was wiped out on cases... the only had a few choices, most were Otterbox, which I know is secure, but I don't want that bulk. I have used Speck in the past and I have always been more than happy with their cases.

What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-speck.jpg
    09-26-2018 07:39 PM
    Old faithful UAG Monarch Black/Leather, will probably just stick with this and the Black Apple leather i have.

My likes/dislikes with the apple is good form fitting and perfect fit, probably closest fit to the phone in a leather case i have tried, but i have had a dint on the bottom from a 7 plus fell out of car holder onto seat rail, a case with a bottom would of saved it, the leather marks easy on back even just sitting agains a desk holder, not as easy to pick up off a desk/table either, slippery at first but never really ends up having great grip, cat complain i got it for free.

I had The folio for my X got it cheap used off ebay, used it for a NZ trip and was excellent, i cant use in a car holder, excellent case loved it but their $199AUD for the Max.

The UAG monarch may not be for everyone but for a more heavy duty case its light, not too bulky, great grip, buttons excellent, i like how it's square on sides. I don't like cases that are not all black, prefer the all black look on the front with screen blending in with the case.

What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-npkf5clvqgceb-fc08fnlq.jpg
    Last edited by Cladster; 09-26-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-26-2018 07:45 PM
    I went with the missus to the Apple shop today, and she left with this Otterbox case...

Attachment 124253
    I love this case, but I hate how dust gets in so easily. I feel like the leather and silicone cases protect better from dust
    09-26-2018 07:48 PM
    Old faithful UAG Monarch Black/Leather, will probably just stick with this and the Black Apple leather i have.

My likes/dislikes with the apple is good form fitting and perfect fit, probably closest fit to the phone in a leather case i have tried, but i have had a dint on the bottom from a 7 plus fell out of car holder onto seat rail, a case with a bottom would of saved it, the leather marks easy on back even just sitting agains a desk holder, not as easy to pick up off a desk/table either, slippery at first but never really ends up having great grip, cat complain i got it for free.

I had The folio for my X got it cheap used off ebay, used it for a NZ trip and was excellent, i cant use in a car holder, excellent case loved it but their $199AUD for the Max.

The UAG monarch may not be for everyone but for a more heavy duty case its light, not too bulky, great grip, buttons excellent, i like how it's square on sides. I don't like cases that are not all black, prefer the all black look on the front with screen blending in with the case.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NpKf5ClVQGCeB+FC08FnLQ.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	124286
    Love the blacked out Monarch case.
    Cladster likes this.
    09-27-2018 09:09 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NpKf5ClVQGCeB+FC08FnLQ.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	124286
    This was one of my favorite cases with my 7 plus. I promised myself I wasn't going to purchased a lot of cases this go round since my Black Apple leather gets 90% of usage, but I might have to get one of these for those times when I need more protection in certain situations
    Cladster likes this.
    09-27-2018 09:18 AM
    This was one of my favorite cases with my 7 plus. I promised myself I wasn't going to purchased a lot of cases this go round since my Black Apple leather gets 90% of usage, but I might have to get one of these for those times when I need more protection in certain situations
    Yeah was my favourite with the 7 too, this and my black leather will be it for me. Seller i bought from had 15% off UAG so that helped.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-27-2018 05:37 PM
    Got 2 cases that I really like. I jumped on the Caseology Deal and snagged the Vault for $2 delivered. I would have paid full price for this case. I have the Caudabe Sheath for my X and this is absolutely the same case. Decent drop protection in a slim profile. Great texture and grip too.

https://www.amazon.com/Caseology-iPh...mUvbUpU3090693
    The Caseology case is great. I used it on older devices and always liked it. I think it has a great grip and a nice design. I especially like this blue color.
    What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-811dpyfrsil._sl300_.jpg
    09-28-2018 08:39 AM
    I love speck cases.
    Spencerdl and LCW like this.
    09-28-2018 08:58 PM
    I wanted the grippy one, just didn’t want to order from specks website so pretty!
    ladyc0524 and JHarperStewart like this.
    09-28-2018 09:10 PM
    That’s what I put my phone in along with a tempered glass screen protector. All my previous phones were in Otterboxes as well. Can’t find many cases with belt clips and I don’t like carrying phones in my pockets.
    I used to feel this way. Then I got one of these here:

https://www.amazon.com/Krofel-Holste...mUvbUpU3093947

Nice thing is you can carry your iphone safely regardless of what case is on it!
    09-29-2018 08:06 AM
    I used to feel this way. Then I got one of these here:

https://www.amazon.com/Krofel-Holste...mUvbUpU3094411

Nice thing is you can carry your iphone safely regardless of what case is on it!
    Been using the OneTigris MOLLE Phone Pouch (Amazon) for a couple years now. The reason is the double straps on the back. Been using pouches for many years and the metal clips sometimes fall off, and/or it starts to fray at the connection point. The double straps really keep it solid.

I do use a case regardless, and am using the Apple (Product) Red Leather and (Product) Red Silicone and both fit nicely in the case.

I love Speck however I tried a speck case on the Xs-Max and it's just too bulky for my hands, and went right back to the Apple Cases. I tried Peel and just after touching the Peel case, it took 10-seconds before emailing them asking for a RMA.
    09-30-2018 12:54 PM
    Been using the OneTigris MOLLE Phone Pouch (Amazon) for a couple years now. The reason is the double straps on the back. Been using pouches for many years and the metal clips sometimes fall off, and/or it starts to fray at the connection point. The double straps really keep it solid.

I do use a case regardless, and am using the Apple (Product) Red Leather and (Product) Red Silicone and both fit nicely in the case.

I love Speck however I tried a speck case on the Xs-Max and it's just too bulky for my hands, and went right back to the Apple Cases. I tried Peel and just after touching the Peel case, it took 10-seconds before emailing them asking for a RMA.
    Something about Apple cases. Just perfect
    Spencerdl, Craig and Smply_Rckless like this.
    09-30-2018 01:00 PM
    09-30-2018 01:10 PM
    09-30-2018 01:16 PM
    Ditto

What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-red.jpg
    09-30-2018 01:28 PM
    Perfect! Lol looks just like my iPhone
    I got the green and cape cod blue as well. Just haven’t used them yet.
    Stan Jackson likes this.
    09-30-2018 01:33 PM
    I got the green and cape cod blue as well. Just haven’t used them yet.
    Yea I looked at the blue one too
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-30-2018 01:42 PM
     Black and saddle brown leather case, a black  Folio and a UAG Pathfinder white-camouflage. These are my essentials
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-30-2018 01:43 PM
    My next case pickup. I went with the Saddle Brown time instead of the black leather like I did with the X. But this Red keeps catching my eye!!!
    09-30-2018 03:38 PM
    I'd like to post a picture of the case I picked up when I got my phone but the app says nope....
    09-30-2018 03:51 PM
956 ... 678910 ...