Sounds like a "steal".
    With the IPS feature on the the XS Max, is that level of protection needed now (merely curious)?

SO. I went to BestBuy today to pick up Fire TV....of course I couldn’t help myself I picked up a life proof fre to use when I’m out back poolside. Normally I’d go straight for pink...but the pastel green was too pretty to pass up oh did I mention, it was $32 off regular price
    [IMG=904x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/8d64c1565961a0e4aa76f9d984f166c5.jpg[/url]
    06-13-2019 07:23 PM
    Sounds like a "steal".
    With the IPS feature on the the XS Max, is that level of protection needed now (merely curious)?
    Probably not, but why not an extra layer of protection

(a little rambling on)
    I’ve tried LP cases in the past & have always returned them because of the muffled sound. When I bought this I figured it’ll probably get returned too...well to my surprise between phone calls yesterday & today no one complained “what?! I can’t hear you?!?” Or “you sound like your miles away in a bucket”

So with that being said I’m quite happy about having the case. It’s pretty with extra protection to boot
    06-13-2019 08:14 PM
    Probably not, but why not an extra layer of protection

(a little rambling on)
    I’ve tried LP cases in the past & have always returned them because of the muffled sound. When I bought this I figured it’ll probably get returned too...well to my surprise between phone calls yesterday & today no one complained “what?! I can’t hear you?!?” Or “you sound like your miles away in a bucket”

So with that being said I’m quite happy about having the case. It’s pretty with extra protection to boot
    My only gripe with the LP case is my stupid popsocket doesn’t stick to it. I didn’t realize how much I used it until I didn’t have it anymore lol.
    06-14-2019 05:59 AM
    My only gripe with the LP case is my stupid popsocket doesn’t stick to it. I didn’t realize how much I used it until I didn’t have it anymore lol.
    Oh damn...I was actually going to pull one of Popsockets out today & put one on.

I’ll try one out anyway and see how it goes. It’s seems the newer LP cases are smoother on the back since older ones. Do you use an LP on an older phone?
    06-14-2019 07:38 AM

Casemate Iridescent Groove case. I love it
    06-14-2019 06:40 PM

Wasn’t going to pick up a second battery case but I can’t resist my pink! Love it with the spearmint sport loop!
    06-15-2019 01:53 AM
    [IMG=1242x930]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/38830298678b52077bfd82e4d8aa8ce3.jpg[/url]

Wasn’t going to pick up a second battery case but I can’t resist my pink! Love it with the spearmint sport loop!
    I’ve been using my smart battery case for a week or two and just today I switched over to a regular silicone case. Wow, it seems so thin now! I like the smart battery case, but I also like to switch cases depending on the color I want to have. I will probably just use it when I anticipate being gone from home a long time. My iPhone battery lasts at least 12 to 14 hours so that’s good enough for a normal day.
    06-15-2019 08:30 AM
    I’ve been using my smart battery case for a week or two and just today I switched over to a regular silicone case. Wow, it seems so thin now! I like the smart battery case, but I also like to switch cases depending on the color I want to have. I will probably just use it when I anticipate being gone from home a long time. My iPhone battery lasts at least 12 to 14 hours so that’s good enough for a normal day.
    I have only a few colors in the silicone cases. I have the lavender gray, stone, white, and pink sand. Oh and I have hibiscus that I haven’t even opened yet. But I don’t have a ton of cases this time. For some odd reason I’ve been more into the watch bands this year!
    06-15-2019 10:28 AM
    Oh damn...I was actually going to pull one of Popsockets out today & put one on.

I’ll try one out anyway and see how it goes. It’s seems the newer LP cases are smoother on the back since older ones. Do you use an LP on an older phone?
    I have used them on previous phones but never used pop sockets on them before. But the newer versions seem a little smoother than the older ones.
    06-15-2019 10:55 AM
    I have used them on previous phones but never used pop sockets on them before. But the newer versions seem a little smoother than the older ones.
    Well I tried yesterday. No good. It would go on, stick for a moment or two then come off...
    06-15-2019 11:41 AM
    SO. I went to BestBuy today to pick up Fire TV....of course I couldn’t help myself I picked up a life proof fre to use when I’m out back poolside. Normally I’d go straight for pink...but the pastel green was too pretty to pass up oh did I mention, it was $32 off regular price
    [IMG=904x1024]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190612/8d64c1565961a0e4aa76f9d984f166c5.jpg[/url]
    Looks GOOD. From your post it seems like they've corrected the sound issue, but just curious if they corrected the Rainbow effect on the screen issue?
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    06-15-2019 12:19 PM
    Looks GOOD. From your post it seems like they've corrected the sound issue, but just curious if they corrected the Rainbow effect on the screen issue?
    Thank you D ya know it definitely seems like that’s resolved because my case doesn’t have the rainbow effect.

Trust me when I tell you, the older LPs sucked I meant it. I’d use it for a day and then return it the very next lol.

This one I’m thrilled with, no sound issues or rainbows lol
    Spencerdl and Annie_8plus like this.
    06-15-2019 12:25 PM
    Thank you D ya know it definitely seems like that’s resolved because my case doesn’t have the rainbow effect.

Trust me when I tell you, the older LPs sucked I meant it. I’d use it for a day and then return it the very next lol.

This one I’m thrilled with, no sound issues or rainbows lol
    Well that's good to hear. ENJOY
    06-15-2019 01:58 PM
    I’m going to try the Carhartt Rig case. Arrives tomorrow.

Annie_8plus likes this.
    06-15-2019 02:15 PM
    I’m going to try the Carhartt Rig case. Arrives tomorrow.

[IMG=947x2048]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190615/777e65f7e31aa0dbb4edd5516954ef8f.jpg[/url]
    That looks like a beast. Keep us posted on its use.

I’d be interested to know swiping from the edge works...
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    06-15-2019 02:25 PM

That is what I’m interested knowing as well since the case does cover more of the edge of the screen. Will let you know.
    06-15-2019 02:29 PM

The swiping from the edge works! This case is an Otterbox on steroids! The case is big but I love it! I like the ergonomics, feels good in the hand. Good weight. The case allows for wireless charge. It comes with 2 standard screen protectors and 2 extra Allen screws. A small Allen wrench is also included. It has a inner silicon impact system, and port protection with a poly-carbonate outer frame. I can confirm, there will be no signal loss with this case on. I like the button mute switch. Just press it in and the ringer is silent. Press the button from behind and it is back on. Overall, I’m happy with this purchase.
    06-17-2019 08:39 AM
    Just picked up the cornflower silicone case! It’s such a pretty shade of blue!!
    06-20-2019 06:26 AM
    Just picked up the cornflower silicone case! It’s such a pretty shade of blue!!
    Ohhhh can you please share a pic of what it looks like? It’s so hard to judge the color from looking in the Apple store.
    06-20-2019 07:02 AM
    The swiping from the edge works! This case is an Otterbox on steroids! The case is big but I love it! I like the ergonomics, feels good in the hand. Good weight. The case allows for wireless charge. It comes with 2 standard screen protectors and 2 extra Allen screws. A small Allen wrench is also included. It has a inner silicon impact system, and port protection with a poly-carbonate outer frame. I can confirm, there will be no signal loss with this case on. I like the button mute switch. Just press it in and the ringer is silent. Press the button from behind and it is back on. Overall, I’m happy with this purchase.
    These would be the replicas to the Lunatik Taktik Series cases from the days of the 4s and 5/5s/SE series. My issue with these versions that are on the market - too heavy

Lunatik made a great case back in the day, however the influx of the replicas all over the internet caused them to shut down case manufacturing

Seneca09 likes this.
    06-20-2019 08:13 AM
    Ohhhh can you please share a pic of what it looks like? It’s so hard to judge the color from looking in the Apple store.
    Sure can! I needed something different so I went with this. I have the pink sand, white, stone, lavender gray and hibiscus. I needed something way different and this is perfect!

Looks way better in person!
    06-20-2019 09:36 AM
    That's an amazing case... not something that I'd want personally, but it looks like it offers great protection. I'll have to keep that in mind next time my husband needs a case. He thinks my cases are too girly and don't offer good enough protection! LOL!
    Seneca09 likes this.
    06-20-2019 10:26 AM
    These would be the replicas to the Lunatik Taktik Series cases from the days of the 4s and 5/5s/SE series. My issue with these versions that are on the market - too heavy

Lunatik made a great case back in the day, however the influx of the replicas all over the internet caused them to shut down case manufacturing

Thank you for the interesting backstory on the Lunatik Taktik Series cases. Too bad they had to shut down. My case doesn’t feel substantially heavy, since it is only silicone and polycarbonate materials. With the XS Max inside the case, it does give it more weight but it feels balanced throughout. Kudos to Lunatik for the original design. So far, it has become my favorite case to date.
    06-20-2019 10:27 AM
    Sure can! I needed something different so I went with this. I have the pink sand, white, stone, lavender gray and hibiscus. I needed something way different and this is perfect!

[IMG=1242x1656]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190620/789dd9a2c0f4d861ef895c6f51f4cafa.jpg[/url]
    [IMG=1242x1656]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190620/54fe3667f8609e28ce23e74aeb46c7d3.jpg[/url]
    [IMG=1242x1656]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190620/25ba609d132816d4358d4dec31a27b13.jpg[/url]

Looks way better in person!
    Oh wow the color is gorgeous I’m considering getting another one of the summer colors, case & band matching. I’m not a blue person, but this definitely has a purpley lilac tone to it

Thanks for sharing the pics
    06-20-2019 11:49 AM
    Oh wow the color is gorgeous I’m considering getting another one of the summer colors, case & band matching. I’m not a blue person, but this definitely has a purpley lilac tone to it

Thanks for sharing the pics
    Of course! I have so much pink and light colors. I wanted something way different. This one was the color that caught my eye when they announced the colors. I like the dragon fruit too but I already have the hibiscus so I was like.... eh. Need something different!
    06-20-2019 12:27 PM
965 ... 36373839