What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
My Nomad rugged case came in today and I love it. The only thing I don’t Ike about it is that there’s no lip on the front to protect the display if you put the phone face-down. That’s not a deal breaker for me though.

Same. With my full glass protector i have about 1mm lip. Enough to put it face down but i never do anyway. How's the leather seam on your's where it meets the plastic?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Got my green  leather case finally LOL

fdad80ba1ac996d57083ac6c4766f6f7.jpg
90dcdedf9ff5726fe559e2f65a04c455.jpg

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I am back to the Red Silicone for now... the Black & Red Apple Leather is back in the drawer. The Moshi iGlaze is just not exciting built well. The Peel was returned 10-seconds after touching it... and the (I spent way too much !@#$# money) Kerf Case arrived in such poor condition for a luxury custom build, they took it back to rebuild and/or create a new one, so that will be a few weeks off.

I don't know why I bother buying cases when 90% of the time I wind up using the (Product Red) Silicone or the (Product Red) Leather from Apple.

That being said I am still looking at some Vaja cases and this one (see photo) from Sena. I always liked Sena leather, but never tried Vaja. However per the Vaja site "Handcraft process will take 40 business days" which is 8 weeks from order to ship. Not sure if I want to wait 2+ months for a case. For $130 they should be able to ship faster.

2018-11-02_9-01-20.jpg

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I seriously can’t find a case I like for my Max. I have a blue leather Apple case and a Spigen Thjn Fit but don’t like either. I’m just going commando for now.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I always liked Sena leather

Beware Sena have a problem with the lip being not the same height on the sides, the X one i got had it, and i read on MacRumors yesterday someone got one for the Max and still the same, goes from high to almost no lip on the bottom sides.
They refunded me after i sent photo of it cut in half ;)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Beware Sena have a problem with the lip being not the same height on the sides, the X one i got had it, and i read on MacRumors yesterday someone got one for the Max and still the same, goes from high to almost no lip on the bottom sides.

Well that's not good :0(

Guess I will just live with my Apple Leather / Silicone!

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Well this info sucks.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Anyone got the new lifeproof fre? Can get one for $75AUD retails $129. From memory you cant use one with a glass screen protector right? Guessing grainy screen will be same old same old?
Good summer case :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner