I picked up this case from apple it’s very similar to the Otterbox Symmetry case except it has a clear back. Fits well good protection.
    10-19-2018 06:47 AM
    Still have my one Black Apple () Leather case. I will not be tempted, I will not be tempted, I will not be tempted...LOL
    imwjl likes this.
    10-19-2018 08:23 AM
    Update on the SlipperySuit case. This is one HARD mother to remove from the phone. They should include a crow bar so you can get your phone out of the damn case.
    Easycure1974 likes this.
    10-19-2018 09:06 AM
    Update on the SlipperySuit case. This is one HARD mother to remove from the phone. They should include a crow bar so you can get your phone out of the damn case.
    LMBO
    10-19-2018 09:07 AM
    I'm afraid of scratching the sides of my phone because of this. (On a side note: how does stainless steel hold up against TPU cases?) I've noticed that forest green Apple leather case is heck of a lot harder to remove than the black one. I had a Spigen Neo Hybrid on the phone for a few days, and that was a struggle!
    10-19-2018 10:29 AM
    Every single case is ugly compared to the phone itself. The closest one to being close to what the max deserves is the mujjo.
    10-19-2018 01:41 PM
    Got the product red Apple leather case but thinking about grabbing the black
    Spencerdl and Smply_Rckless like this.
    10-19-2018 01:43 PM
    Got the product red Apple leather case but thinking about grabbing the black
    I had the black leather on my 8+. It looked brand new after 8 months.
    10-19-2018 02:06 PM
    The Pitaka Pro, I'll be keeping this case. Very high quality materials, fits nice, handles very nice, overall a fantastic case.
    It does have a very deep lip and I can see it peeling up a lot of screen protectors. I'm lucky that it fit mine perfect with no peeling up at all. It's super duper close to the edge of the glass protector though. I'm using the Bodyguardz Pure 2 Edge protector.

The lightning port opening is rather small and there is little to no protection for a face down drop.

These impressions are after using the case for whopping 10-15 minutes.

Here are some pictures. The last two are next to the SlipperySuit.

What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit01.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit02.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit03.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit04.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit05.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit06.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit07.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit08.jpgWhat cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?-pit09.jpg
    10-19-2018 05:08 PM

I have this one!
    10-19-2018 09:22 PM
    Picked up a couple of apple leather and silicone cases to go with my iPhone Xs Max.

Spencerdl and felloffthetruck like this.
    10-20-2018 03:58 AM
    It looks like history repeats.

1. Another black Apple leather case.
    2. Another black Speck Presidio Grip.
    3. Another online purchase cheapie TPU case.

Having had the from the beginning and with several phones I know you can't beat the feel and black leather ages best. The leather case is also great to have a naked phone with ease. The Silicone types have had edges wear just from removing the phone.

The Presidio cases that came along maybe two generations ago are not so fat and still protective. The grip design is really good for work, messes, and holding onto vs some rugged designs that look to sculpted or big. They wash up and clean up well.

Something nice about going from black to white phone is I have some color contrast when out of case or in clear case and an all black front via the X and XS or XR style front.

The IT admin's view on the fat and often stupid looking super protective cases. Getting our delivery drivers the super protective type cases never really stopped the occasional broken screen. They don't fit into pockets well. They often have designs that get them all disgusting and dirty and grimy when someone else has to handle them. I'm not a fan of them personally. I think you have to choose something extremely protective or just go with something reasonable to handle and look at.

Add the above to how much I use the phone and I just can't stomach big and ugly cases. My Presidio Grip is for days on ladders, dirty physical work, and trail building. I need a thin case for the way I use the phone so much with my work.
    10-20-2018 08:06 AM
    My new favorite case right now. Otterbox Symmetry Stardust. Looks a lot prettier in person especially when the light hits it.

10-20-2018 12:28 PM
    10-20-2018 01:37 PM
    Forgot to add, Velvet Caviar has a pretty large collection of iPhone cases with good reviews. This is my first time ordering from them.
    10-20-2018 02:00 PM
    I had the first one for my iPhone X and I have the bottom one for my S9+. The first one was by far my favorite.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    10-20-2018 02:27 PM
    I was at my local Target today doing some shopping, during which I decided to check out the iPhone cases aisle. I then saw that they have a current sale going on through 10/27 for 20% off of ALL Otterbox cases... I didn’t pick up any today, but I see that they have some of the Target exclusive Otterbox cases for the new phones (including the XS Max) out now as well. I’ve got my eyes on the Otterbox iridescent case, and will be looking to pick that one up soon.
    10-20-2018 04:11 PM
    I was at my local Target today doing some shopping, during which I decided to check out the iPhone cases aisle. I then saw that they have a current sale going on through 10/27 for 20% off of ALL Otterbox cases... I didn’t pick up any today, but I see that they have some of the Target exclusive Otterbox cases for the new phones (including the XS Max) out now as well. I’ve got my eyes on the Otterbox iridescent case, and will be looking to pick that one up soon.
    I can’t do iridescent or whatever but it sure is pretty
    10-20-2018 04:14 PM
    I had the first one for my iPhone X and I have the bottom one for my S9+. The first one was by far my favorite.
    How did they hold up? Did the clear one get a lot of scratches or yellowing?
    10-20-2018 04:35 PM
    Currently have the apple leather case in black the caudabe sheath in black and the rhino shield solid suit in black. Pretty much only use the apple leather case
    10-20-2018 05:01 PM
    How did they hold up? Did the clear one get a lot of scratches or yellowing?
    The holo one held up pretty nicely but I try not to be hard on my cases. I don’t use the flower one often because it gets slick spots on the back and it annoys the crap out of me.
    10-20-2018 05:21 PM
    The Pitaka Pro,
    Better than the UAG Monarch?
    10-20-2018 05:33 PM
    Better than the UAG Monarch?
    Absolutely not. The fingerprints the back picks up drives me insane.

I’m getting rid of this case if you know anyone that wants to buy it please let me know
    w00cash1020 likes this.
    10-20-2018 05:43 PM
    The holo one held up pretty nicely but I try not to be hard on my cases. I don’t use the flower one often because it gets slick spots on the back and it annoys the crap out of me.
    Yes, I try not to either. Even with the case, I set the phone on a microfiber cloth, and I know I’m OCD about any smudges on the screen, lol. Drives me crazy to see them.
    10-20-2018 05:51 PM
    Absolutely not. The fingerprints the back picks up drives me insane.

I’m getting rid of this case if you know anyone that wants to buy it please let me know
    Haha, no too far to send to me, i don't like the look of the sides, also they have copied UAG on the corners.

I am hanging tight with my Black Monarch Was thinking of a Caudabe Sheath but not sure, had one before.
    blaine07 likes this.
    10-20-2018 05:53 PM
956 ... 1617181920 ...