What cases do you plan to get for your iPhone XS Max?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: Best cases for iPhone XS Max

I ended up getting the UAG Plasma cases in ICE color so it shows off the Gold MaxApple_iPhone_65_Plasma_ICE-00_STD_MAIN.1770_737x.png unfortunately they don't show it off in gold but it does support Edge2Edge screen protectors, something the Ringke Fusion X cases do not support. This will do while I work on future cases, considering the Vaja Wallet cases and perhaps a skin to protect the exposed edges.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm on my ??? black leather case since the iPhone 5. I might have said already that my daughter was sold shortly after she got my 7 Plus with a new leather case.

They're the perfect combo of grip and nice feel. They age well, the oil doesn't look offensive over time. A scratch is just like a show or boot or glove as they age.

Very important is how easy all that combines with using naked phone when you wish.

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

I have the Otterbox Symmetry case. I always wanted the black leather apple case. I'm just terrified of the opening at the bottom. Anyone that it has the bottom ever been scratched from it being open? I really want one, but I need some insite..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I have the Otterbox Symmetry case. I always wanted the black leather apple case. I'm just terrified of the opening at the bottom. Anyone that it has the bottom ever been scratched from it being open? I really want one, but I need some insite..

I've been using the Black Apple () Leather Case since my 6 Plus and have never scratch any of my iPhones in that opening or anywhere else. The way the case wraps around the corners really help during drops.

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

Using the Tumi card/stand case for now.

Ordered a Vaja but will take 3 weeks

Attachments

• 6CE8DD44-739C-4465-AB35-7097598F5755.jpeg
    6CE8DD44-739C-4465-AB35-7097598F5755.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

I've been using the Black Apple () Leather Case since my 6 Plus and have never scratch any of my iPhones in that opening or anywhere else. The way the case wraps around the corners really help during drops.

But in the beginning it is slippery and it takes its time to get grip.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

My black one came in this morning, has a few vertical line across the back, i think i have seen it before on them, you can only really see it at certain angles. I rang Apple to ask and they said we will refund and you can keep it.
No worries free case, $79AUD here and not worth swapping over.

I am sticking with the Apple leather and not playing the case game on my Max, the amount of time i will have it in my hand they are slim and perfect fit, and i like the no bottom for swiping.
They grip up after a few weeks.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site

Anyone know of a good waterproof case thats low profile and out now or coming out in a week. I'm heading to Florida for a family vacation and of course hitting Disney and Universal Studios, So with the water rides there I'd like to have something to protect my phone

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. I think I'm gonna go pick one up tomorrow. I love the look of it on there. It's the perfect looking case.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Anyone know of a good waterproof case thats low profile and out now or coming out in a week. I'm heading to Florida for a family vacation and of course hitting Disney and Universal Studios, So with the water rides there I'd like to have something to protect my phone

With it’s IP68 rating you could just use any case since the water resistance of the phone itself would protect it from splashes on water rides.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Same here. I do expect my stainless steel to show micro scratches but that is part of why I chose it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes. I like it, but I decided to go with my Apple  Leather.
408c3e5fcfde23f8401c2af0109f9c41.jpg

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site

With it’s IP68 rating you could just use any case since the water resistance of the phone itself would protect it from splashes on water rides.

True but something about the phone sitting in my pocket wet kinda freaks me out lol, plus a full inclosed phone would be nice at the beach so sand doesn't get in and cause and scratching

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods