What accessories did you order? I pre ordered the Rhinoshield MOD NX in black and red for my new space gray XS Max. Threw in the screen protectors too because why wouldn’t I?
    09-14-2018 08:48 AM
    I ordered a screen protector and an Apple leather case in Cape Cod blue from Best Buy. I’ve got another case coming from Casetify. The screen protector should arrive tomorrow. They’re for the iPhone XS Max.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    09-14-2018 08:58 AM
    I’m trying to figure out what case I should order for the gold model for my lady... birthday surprise lol
    09-14-2018 08:59 AM
    I’m trying to figure out what case I should order for the gold model for my lady... birthday surprise lol
    Apple has plenty of color options from their silicone & leather style cases. They’re not to bulky, and offer decent protection (imo), however some parts of the phone are not covered, such as on the bottom. If you use the Apple Store app, or go to Apple’s website, they both have a nice photo gallery of each case that you can view as you click on the different color options for the cases. Otherwise most case manufacturers are putting out new cases as well. I’ve been emailed by Otterbox about their new ones. If you want a feel for what is out there beyond Apple’s offerings, go to Best Buy’s or Amazon’s websites and see what’s available - if you see a brand you like on there, maybe go to that brand’s website to see what else they might have on offer directly from them for the new iPhones.
    09-14-2018 09:12 AM
    I am not going to buy an case to cover up my Xs Max. Instead, I will put ZAGG glass on both the front and the back to protect the phone. I did that on my previous phones and worked out very well. The iPhones are so beautiful and it's a shame to cover them up with cases.
    09-14-2018 09:22 AM
    Ordered my tempered glass protection, and just trying to find a case that I can be happy with.
    09-14-2018 08:52 PM
    I ordered the Apple leather case this time
    09-14-2018 10:46 PM
    I mentioned earlier that I got the red silicone, but I decided to also get a peel case, matte black only 0.35mm thick and a peel edge-2-edge screen protector. I never used their stuff before. Per their site "The Peel Glass screen protector is special. Instead of stopping at the iPhone's rounding edge, it is precision cut to contour to the surface." I hope I made a good choice.
    09-14-2018 11:16 PM
    I ordered a case and a tempered glass screen protector for now. They both will be replaced later on because I wanted a Otterbox case (Already spent alot of money so I gotta wait a little bit) and the company I usually order my screen protector from won't have them shipped to right around after I get my phone. I currently work outside where dropping, phone getting crushed, falling on rocks, etc is a thing so I don't want to wreck my new phone right away lol.
    09-15-2018 12:44 AM
    I ordered a screen protector and an Apple leather case in Cape Cod blue from Best Buy. I’ve got another case coming from Casetify. The screen protector should arrive tomorrow. They’re for the iPhone XS Max.
    That cape cod case looks so good!! I’m just worried about the patina that color will produce. I’m thinking I may go for the taupe.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    09-15-2018 04:20 AM
    Apple leather case in midnight blue. I’m also considering a screen protector.
    LadiJae likes this.
    09-15-2018 05:36 AM
    That cape cod case looks so good!! I’m just worried about the patina that color will produce. I’m thinking I may go for the taupe.
    Sounds good
    The taupe leather case was one of the other colors that I was looking at, along with the ‘Forest Green.’
    09-15-2018 05:36 AM
    I mentioned earlier that I got the red silicone, but I decided to also get a peel case, matte black only 0.35mm thick and a peel edge-2-edge screen protector. I never used their stuff before. Per their site "The Peel Glass screen protector is special. Instead of stopping at the iPhone's rounding edge, it is precision cut to contour to the surface." I hope I made a good choice.
    If you could, post a review of their screen protector after you’ve installed/used it. I considered it previously but ended up going without one on my X. The main reason I don’t use a screen protector is because I don’t like that they don’t go all the way to the edge of the screen.

I did have their silver case for my X. The first case they send me didn’t fit right near the volume buttons and ended up cracking after about a month. I contacted customer service and, after sending them a picture, they replaced it for free. Their customer service was great. I didn’t have any issues with the second case they sent me as far as it’s fit.

The silver case was the closest to a clear case at the time (they now have a clear case) and one thing I didn’t like was that you could see dirt and dust between the case and phone. Because the case is so thin it seems to stretch the more you take it on and off which means more stuff collects under it. I did like the case and it’s probably not noticeable in a darker color. I never dropped it so I can’t offer an opinion on any limited protection.

It really will feel like you are not using a case on the phone which is great.
    09-15-2018 06:20 AM
    Just ordered an $8 tempered glass screen protector. I want to feel safe. I always have that “honeymoon” period for the first month, and then I’ll just use the Max naked
    jpgti likes this.
    09-15-2018 06:21 AM
    Just ordered privacy tempered screen protector also a plain clear case and a pop socket
    09-15-2018 07:57 AM
    I ordered the Apple leather case this time
    I've never had a Apple leather case, which color did you choose??
    09-15-2018 08:40 AM
    I am not going to buy an case to cover up my Xs Max. Instead, I will put ZAGG glass on both the front and the back to protect the phone. I did that on my previous phones and worked out very well. The iPhones are so beautiful and it's a shame to cover them up with cases.
    You are correct! Unfortunately with all my previous phones I have dropped them and cracked the screen....EXCEPT with this 8plus which surprising...they are so slippering without a case to me. I have to have at least a very thin something
    luvesuga and MooMooPrincess like this.
    09-15-2018 08:41 AM
    I've never had a Apple leather case, which color did you choose??
    I got the Saddle Brown. I'm about to order a clear case from Amazon too.
    LadiJae likes this.
    09-15-2018 08:42 AM
    I've looking at clear cases to start... I'll be buying something between today and tomorrow
    09-15-2018 08:44 AM
    I need to order a simple case for now, and looking at a couple long term case options. I am considering the ElementCase Vapor-S in black https://www.elementcase.com/promotio...ne-x-case.html it has a glass back that you can use or not use which I would use to prevent scratches. Also looking at the Hitcase Pro https://www.hitcase.com/collections/...-iphone-xs-max which would be great for outdoor use, vacations, etc with the camera lens options you can add and its a 360 protection with screen protection too. For starters maybe the X-Doria DefenseShield https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FY385RZ...mUvbUpU3088079. I just found another worthwhile contender Ringke Fusion X https://www.amazon.com/Ringke-Compat...mUvbUpU3088079 and I like both the Blue with clear back and Black with clear back. Thinking the Blue is the better choice with a God XS Max.
    09-15-2018 09:24 AM
    I just received this from Best Buy today...
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    09-15-2018 11:24 AM
    If you could, post a review of their screen protector after you’ve installed/used it. I considered it previously but ended up going without one on my X. The main reason I don’t use a screen protector is because I don’t like that they don’t go all the way to the edge of the screen.

I did have their silver case for my X. The first case they send me didn’t fit right near the volume buttons and ended up cracking after about a month. I contacted customer service and, after sending them a picture, they replaced it for free. Their customer service was great. I didn’t have any issues with the second case they sent me as far as it’s fit.

The silver case was the closest to a clear case at the time (they now have a clear case) and one thing I didn’t like was that you could see dirt and dust between the case and phone. Because the case is so thin it seems to stretch the more you take it on and off which means more stuff collects under it. I did like the case and it’s probably not noticeable in a darker color. I never dropped it so I can’t offer an opinion on any limited protection.

It really will feel like you are not using a case on the phone which is great.

I have a standard tempered glass protector coming from Amazon as well, since the glass protector from PEEL will not be in stock until after the phone is delivered. But when I get it I will switch out the cheaper Amazon Tempered for the Peel

This was the first phone I as considering using w/o a case, but I did get the red Silicone as that's the case I enjoy the most on my iPhone 8+. The Peel was an after thought and I still have mixed feelings based on reviews, but if it just prevents basic scratches I am good. I have been using an iPhone since iPhone 3, and knock wood never a broken phone... I do pamper them. That being said their screen protector seemed very interesting, and a different approach, so so I wanted to give it a shot. It it works the way I hope, it would become my default tempered glass screen protector. Happy to do a review once received. Btw.. if you search google, there is always a 20% coupon somewhere for PEEL due to their marketing program, they give 30% to you if you refer and 20% off to the person using the coupon. It's like Bed Bath & Beyond, there is always 20% off somewhere.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    09-15-2018 12:43 PM
    is the Armor Edge an edge 2 edge screen protector? In the early days of tempered glass they all used to be $34.95 - 44.95 and today they are $10 for 2 of them. Lifetime is a great warranty, but I bought 2 Spigen for $10, and could buy 8 for $40 that would likely take me well past the lifetime of my phone.
    09-15-2018 03:58 PM
    is the Armor Edge an edge 2 edge screen protector? In the early days of tempered glass they all used to be $34.95 - 44.95 and today they are $10 for 2 of them. Lifetime is a great warranty, but I bought 2 Spigen for $10, and could buy 8 for $40 that would likely take me well past the lifetime of my phone.
    Looking at it, I don’t think that it is edge to edge - I’ll know more once I’m able to install it when my phone comes. Also, it’s $29.99 on Best Buy’s website. Since you can get comparable ones on Amazon for less, that’s probably a better idea.
    09-15-2018 04:28 PM
    The edge2edge ones are better in that they don't have the rainbow affect the non-edge2edge have an issue with.
    09-15-2018 08:07 PM
31 12