qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
YAY!!!! *dances salsa in the kitchen*
b203d08a5c687e29f70a7f2eb5d54048.png

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Are those the ones who ordered from Apple saying preparing to ship???

ATT still says in progress, delivery date 9/21

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
A co-worker ordered her Xs online from Apple around 10 AM yesterday EDT. It took about 10 minutes and she’s picking it up from our local Apple Store next Friday.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
So I was slow to the party, I ordered my sim-less space grey 256gb xs max around 10am EST yesterday (9/14). I got a delivery estimate of 9/28-10/1.

My question to the preorder veterans here: has anyone ever been surprised and actually got their shipment earlier than the original estimate? Or is Apple typically spot on with the estimate?

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
So I was slow to the party, I ordered my sim-less space grey 256gb xs max around 10am EST yesterday (9/14). I got a delivery estimate of 9/28-10/1.

My question to the preorder veterans here: has anyone ever been surprised and actually got their shipment earlier than the original estimate? Or is Apple typically spot on with the estimate?

From my understanding, Apple has a very, very strict policy that it enforces with carriers, stores, FedEx and UPS, etc... that under no circumstances are the phones to be delivered or sold earlier than the street date Apple sets.

That being said, from what I have seen over the years, in very, very rare cases has anyone actually received their iphone earlier than the mandated street date.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
From my understanding, Apple has a very, very strict policy that it enforces with carriers, stores, FedEx and UPS, etc... that under no circumstances are the phones to be delivered or sold earlier than the street date Apple sets.

That being said, from what I have seen over the years, in very, very rare cases has anyone actually received their iphone earlier than the mandated street date.

Well if you reread my post I stated my actual ship estimate is 9/28-10/1 (a week after the official release). So I was wondering if there was a chance I might get mine earlier than the estimate. Or if Apple was strict on original estimates given.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Well if you reread my post I stated my actual ship estimate is 9/28-10/1 (a week after the official release). So I was wondering if there was a chance I might get mine earlier than the estimate. Or if Apple was strict on original estimates given.

My apologies...I haven't had my morning coffee yet lol. I wouldn't go so far as to say Apple is strict with estimated ship dates....just conservative somewhat, so there is definitely a chance you could receive your order sooner than the ship dates Apple provided you. I saw that with other forum members later year with the iPhone X.

Nepaiphone

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I ordered via verizon, so does the phone go to verizon and then me or does it come right from Apple? My order con says delivery by 9/21 and ship by 9/21 confusing...never ordered from a carrier on pre order day.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered via verizon, so does the phone go to verizon and then me or does it come right from Apple? My order con says delivery by 9/21 and ship by 9/21 confusing...never ordered from a carrier on pre order day.

If you ordered from the Verizon website, it’ll go to their warehouses and then to you. Or at least that’s how T-Mobile does it.

briareos4

Nov 30, 2017
Visit site
My apologies...I haven't had my morning coffee yet lol. I wouldn't go so far as to say Apple is strict with estimated ship dates....just conservative somewhat, so there is definitely a chance you could receive your order sooner than the ship dates Apple provided you. I saw that with other forum members later year with the iPhone X.

Awesome thanks

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
Glad to see I’m not the only one that didn’t have to pay tax. I thought there was an issue because I’ve had to pay the last several years.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73