The Official Pre-Ordering Pajama Party

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Verizon is either extremely optimistic or they got more phones this year than they have in the past (or demand isn't as high as previous years). Still showing a 9/21 arrival date on pretty much everything except for a couple 512GB models.

txkristi

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Trying to pick a color to get my max in. I LOVE the gold color of the iPhone 8 plus, BUT they keep saying this is a new gold. I'm not usually into actual gold color phones, but I love rose gold. Scared to pull the trigger without knowing exactly how this new gold compares to the 8 I love. I wouldn't mind having the white back, either. I think it looks nice, but that shiny shiny silver makes me consider that option a LOT less.

kristi
(upgrading from 7Plus rose gold)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered a Speck Geode Purple Gold Glitter case.

I used the Apple cases all last year and they were great but they left the bottom open and the bottom of the phone got tiny tiny scratches. They’re almost invisible but I know they’re there.

I give my phones to family members when I get a new one so I want them to be in perfect shape when they go to their new homes.

So I’m protecting my Max on day one.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
Trying to pick a color to get my max in. I LOVE the gold color of the iPhone 8 plus, BUT they keep saying this is a new gold. I'm not usually into actual gold color phones, but I love rose gold. Scared to pull the trigger without knowing exactly how this new gold compares to the 8 I love. I wouldn't mind having the white back, either. I think it looks nice, but that shiny shiny silver makes me consider that option a LOT less.

kristi

I'm not a fan of gold anything, but I liked the gold phones.

Saw a video of it on YouTube. It looked ok looked less flashy than the"silver"

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

kristi

I went gold this year. I'm nervous about it TBH. I've heard some reports that it looks brown at times. It'll be covered by a case though.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I went gold this year. I'm nervous about it TBH. I've heard some reports that it looks brown at times. It'll be covered by a case though.

True the video I saw it looked more tan at times than gold... But yeah I'll have a slim case on so whatever color you wouldn't see it anyway.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Settled for the Gold SS Watch. Shipping is into October, which is fine by me. I hate AT&T for not having the Space Black in the smaller size but I definitely didn’t want another aluminum watch

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods