The Official Pre-Ordering Pajama Party

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
You and I are in the same boat. I see my order under my account but didn’t get a confirmation email. Keeping my that everything is ok

Those emails are taking some time, I ordered mine via the apple store app on my iphone x and it took about 15 mins before I got the notification via email of the phone order and it didn't even show under my orders only the series 4 watch did. Now they are both there I say give it some time it will show up. Good luck everyone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Those emails are taking some time, I ordered mine via the apple store app on my iphone x and it took about 15 mins before I got the notification via email of the phone order and it didn't even show under my orders only the series 4 watch did. Now they are both there I say give it some time it will show up. Good luck everyone.

Thank you!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I don’t know how some of you pick up in your area. The pick up line (reservations) here gets 300 people deep at slow times on launch day.

I always do pick-up - this time it’ll be at different stores for our phones and my watch... . But it’s super fast; they always have a separate line for those with reservations. I’ve always managed to get on of the first time slots, and I get there a little early. But I’ve never had to wait long.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Ok I guess, but it's been way past 15mins.
Plus still wondering why they didn't show me the taxes nor charge me for it yet...... But yeah I'm waiting to see what goes

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
AT&T let me in at 1:56 a.m. CDT. iPhone XS Max 64 Space Gray was pre-selected so I zipped through the process easily.

It was funny because I had multiple browser windows open at att.com on multiple devices, and the others were still ticking with 1+ minute remaining when I got my confirmation from AT&T.

Went ahead and ordered a SIM-free from Apple once their store came up (just so I can GiveBack my Series 3 Watch for it), along with a 44mm Space Gray Series 4 GPS.

Everything guaranteed for delivery on the 21st :cool: Can’t wait for next week!

Good luck to everyone still trying!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Plus still wondering why they didn't show me the taxes nor charge me for it yet...... But yeah I'm waiting to see what goes

The taxes are pending out of my checking account. I wanted to cry when I saw the amount

anon(9343851)

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I’m going to do the same if I don’t have it by the time I get to work

I got my purchase-confirmation email from AT&T while my browser was still refreshing the checkout page. With Apple, the Apple Pay popup was still Confirming Payment when I received the confirmation email.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Correction. I have a hold. Will be charged when shipped. Hopefully you get your information soon.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The taxes are pending out of my checking account. I wanted to cry when I saw the amount

Somehow the installment plan makes it less painful.

I always pay down to about $600 and then pay that off.

If I were to stop and think how much I spend on my iPhones I’d cry. 🤣

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods