The iPhone X Max 512Gb is $2359 Australian dollars!!

May 6, 2018
Visit site
This is so expensive for us and I’m shocked to see how much less people in the US are paying.

Last year I bought the iPhone X 256gig for $1800. That was crazy enough but $2359? I know I can always go for a cheaper varient like the 256gig which is $2099 lol.
If it wasn’t for my YouTube channel I wouldn’t consider getting a new iPhone each year lol.
What’s your guys perspective on the price points??
Soon iPhone is Australia are gonna be 3k!!

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
May 31, 2014
Visit site
It’s expensive but ask yourself this question - Do I need the 512GB?

For me personally, it’s insane to think I would need 512GB for a phone that I will upgrade to the next iPhone in a year.

If you are not buying, sure, it’s expensive, but no need to worry at all as you will not buy it :)

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Buying it or not... It's still a costly device.

512GB? Yea I could use that to a point to store music collection for on the go, movies etc

May 6, 2018
Visit site
It’s expensive but ask yourself this question - Do I need the 512GB?

For me personally, it’s insane to think I would need 512GB for a phone that I will upgrade to the next iPhone in a year.

If you are not buying, sure, it’s expensive, but no need to worry at all as you will not buy it :)

You’ve got a point matey.
Problem is I am gonna buy it haha. Just overwhelmed by the price point. Thought I would express how I feel about it here as I’ve always loved iPhones but there prices are just getting out of control

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
This is so expensive for us and I’m shocked to see how much less people in the US are paying.

Last year I bought the iPhone X 256gig for $1800. That was crazy enough but $2359? I know I can always go for a cheaper varient like the 256gig which is $2099 lol.
If it wasn’t for my YouTube channel I wouldn’t consider getting a new iPhone each year lol.
What’s your guys perspective on the price points??
Soon iPhone is Australia are gonna be 3k!!

Add AC+ case and screen protector try $2750.

I didn't like the X so will be sitting this one out, first year since the 4S.