Who’s preordering? Why or why not?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Not paying over 2k for a blown up IPX that I didn’t even like, stuff that, they haven’t even put the battery % back, would rather get a 8 plus.
Oh and the notch that ruins the video experience. LAF Apple.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not paying over 2k for a blown up IPX that I didn’t even like, stuff that, they haven’t even put the battery % back, would rather get a 8 plus.
Oh and the notch that ruins the video experience. LAF Apple.

Fair enough, but the battery percentage is a software issue not hardware. I loved my X and am upgrading to the Xs Max.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
No. Was so tempted to but it’s the same as the X. I always regretted getting it in Silver and wanted the Space Grey but I think it’s kind of stupid to upgrade just for the color. I think. What do you guys think ?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
  • I was not going to pre-order, but I was awake and figured what the heck.
  • I always go with space gray, no exception.
  • I am going from an 8+ 256GB to an XsM 256GB
  • I am going to sell my 8+ on Swappa and I have NIB iPhone 7 64GB I will be selling. Selling both should be a wash for me.
  • I would up ordering from Apple since I wanted SIM free, and it's nice they had a sim free option on launch day.

9/21=iPhone Play Day

07GD SFD

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I ended up pre-ordering but didn't get up at 3am like I have in the past. Ordered at 6am and I'm in the September 28-October 5 window. Looking forward to more screen real estate from my 8 Plus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR