Who’s preordering? Why or why not?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I cannot because when i upgraded to the X, i chose the 24/30 plan. So I will have my eye on the 2019 iPhone XI(11) Max 256GB Space Gray or Black

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Nope cause iPhone xsmax 512 with warranty and tax is 1901.09 for me; sure we can pay monthly for Apple Care but that's still a huge penny, plus idk what color I want this year.

1449-512 XsMax
299-apple Care with theft; 200 for reg apple care
Tax -9.25%

Throw in a new case and screen protector and we’re talking 2 grand.

Yup, I’ll be holding out, hopping I win one if those iMore contests! Haha!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Throw in a new case and screen protector and we’re talking 2 grand.

Yup, I’ll be holding out, hopping I win one if those iMore contests! Haha!

And if you want the Apple Watch Series 4 (Bluetooth/GPS only) throw in another $400. The price for both will be about $2,500, or a decent down payment for a new car.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
This was hands down one of the most boring Apple launch events ever. You could literally watch them fish for content and fill time with silly pointless information or “partners” (Bethesda demo anyone?). I actually turned the stream off after a while because I couldn’t take it any more. Anyway, I’m not preordering. The X was just literally re-released as an Xs and Xs Max (if they ever release a larger version, is it going to be Xs Maxi Plus?). What a joke.

I’m looking to pick up that Series 4 watch though once they pop up on Craigslist, only for the larger size and slimmer profile.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was considering it for the dual SIM card support, but the phone has to be unlocked. So, I'll probably pass for now. I will likely pre-order the Series 4 watch, though.

PKK77

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I’m sticking to my iPhone 6s Plus for now. Awaiting the verdict on the OLED screen, rumour has it it might not be from the same supplier as the X.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I will probably get a new XS, but I am not going to worry about being the first to preorder one this time around. I still love my iPhone X and with the exception of the larger battery and the new gold color, I don’t see the “I have to have it now” factor as I did when the iPhone X was released.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I am Pre Ordering also gone ahead and done the apple upgrade program through citizens bank pre approval process, for the ATT XS Max 512GB now all I have to do is log in and finish the order on the 14th looking like another pajama party. Giving my daughter my current iphone x.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From what I gather thus far, none of the new iPhone models made me want to upgrade from my current iPhone X.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I will probably get a new XS, but I am not going to worry about being the first to preorder one this time around. I still love my iPhone X and with the exception of the larger battery and the new gold color, I don’t see the “I have to have it now” factor as I did when the iPhone X was released.

I thought you went back to a 8?