i recently got a email from my phone provider and

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
if any of you rember i got me the iphone xr a while back i like it but i just got this email it says that in 2 months i can pay 40 bux and upgrade thats all it says does that mean that with just 40 but i can get a iphone 11 ????

im thinking somebody from verzion that has service and phones with them can explain this to me better please do im new to all this

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just checked my Verizon website and the only thing I saw concerning the Xr is $300 off of the Xr with a new line of service. I would call Verizon and not pay attention to that possibly fake email.

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
if any of you rember i got me the iphone xr a while back i like it but i just got this email it says that in 2 months i can pay 40 bux and upgrade thats all it says does that mean that with just 40 but i can get a iphone 11 ????

im thinking somebody from verzion that has service and phones with them can explain this to me better please do im new to all this

Sounds like a scam, but would call Verizon to Make sure.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

A likely scenario is that you've had your phone for almost a year. Your year likely coming up in 2 months. At that point, you can turn your phone in, pay a $40 upgrade fee, and upgrade to the 11 and continue paying a monthly price similar to what you've been paying. It's not technically "free" because you're paying the monthly cost for the phone. But you'll likely only pay the upgrade fee and possible taxes at the time of the upgrade.

This is standard practice. But I'd definitely contact Verizon to confirm. This is just what it sounds like to me.

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
hey thanks for the replys info i called in today to my phone provider an they told me that ya i can just pay that lil amount an upgrade phones btw im with spectrum they handle the payments an the service is provided by verizon cant rember anymore i read that when i first got with them also Quis89 was right this was at the bottom of the email its legit

To qualify for device upgrade, current device must be at least 50% paid and in good working condition and customer's account must be in good standing. Visit Spectrum.com/policies/mobile-terms to learn more. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
hey thanks for the replys info i called in today to my phone provider an they told me that ya i can just pay that lil amount an upgrade phones btw im with spectrum they handle the payments an the service is provided by verizon cant rember anymore i read that when i first got with them also Quis89 was right this was at the bottom of the email its legit

To qualify for device upgrade, current device must be at least 50% paid and in good working condition and customer's account must be in good standing. Visit Spectrum.com/policies/mobile-terms to learn more. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Good to hear. Can't be to careful nowadays with all of this fake stuff floating around.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It sounds like the offer is for the standard storage device but would be more if you opt for a higher storage device

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711