Keyboards that support hepatic track pad?

DominionRoofs

Oct 8, 2018
Visit site
I was seriously considering the XR over my current xs for the size and battery. I do however use SwiftKey consistently for work. The problem is that the track pad does not work on the XR..only the 3d touch on the XS (my son has an XR to test). Are there any third party apps that added support for this feature on the XR? I think the stock keyboard is terrible but really want to have the track pad feature
(Sorry Haptic mispelled)

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I was seriously considering the XR over my current xs for the size and battery. I do however use SwiftKey consistently for work. The problem is that the track pad does not work on the XR..only the 3d touch on the XS (my son has an XR to test). Are there any third party apps that added support for this feature on the XR? I think the stock keyboard is terrible but really want to have the track pad feature
(Sorry Haptic mispelled)

Not sure about 3rd party keyboards. Are you talking about long pressing on the keyboard to bring up a trackpad to move your cursor around? It works on the iPhone XR. Just long press in the area below the space bar of the stock keyboard. See the screen shot below:
fc79b857f0db820a9ee16aeba12f582d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2