I just came back after a couple years. I switched providers. Actually switched all Home Services to Bell and brought 3 cell phone lines over. Got 3 XRs for $0 and Bell matched my older Rogers plan and took off an extra $25/month. Came from an S9 Plus and this is virtually the same screen size but so much better in the hand with the smaller form factor.
    parker5011 and nikkisharif like this.
    05-19-2019 08:03 AM
    Well it took a lot longer than I expected. However as of this week I’m back on iPhone. Picked up the Red 64GB XR.
    06-01-2019 04:49 PM
    Well it took a lot longer than I expected. However as of this week I’m back on iPhone. Picked up the Red 64GB XR.
    Nice! That’s the best iPhone for the money imo.
    06-01-2019 05:15 PM
    2 days ago I actually traded my iPhone XS Max I’ve had since launch day for a brand new 128gb Xr. The only regret I have is not getting this phone from the start. I absolutely love this phone.
    nikkisharif and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-20-2019 03:56 PM
    2 days ago I actually traded my iPhone XS Max I’ve had since launch day for a brand new 128gb Xr. The only regret I have is not getting this phone from the start. I absolutely love this phone.
    That's awesome!!! What do you like better about it?
    06-20-2019 03:58 PM
    That's awesome!!! What do you like better about it?
    The size and the battery life so far. So much easier of a phone to use. Max to me was always so big and clunky I was always afraid it would slip out of my had when trying to use it one handed.
    Annie_M and nikkisharif like this.
    06-20-2019 04:00 PM
    The size and the battery life so far. So much easier of a phone to use. Max to me was always so big and clunky I was always afraid it would slip out of my had when trying to use it one handed.
    Thanks! I'm using an 8 Plus, and if I were going to switch, I would have guessed I'd go with the XS Max, but the more I hear about the XR makes me wonder! I'm not going to be switching for a while, but it's always interesting to know what people's experiences and impressions are!
    06-20-2019 04:03 PM
    Thanks! I'm using an 8 Plus, and if I were going to switch, I would have guessed I'd go with the XS Max, but the more I hear about the XR makes me wonder! I'm not going to be switching for a while, but it's always interesting to know what people's experiences and impressions are!
    I’ve always been a phone addict buying 4 to 5 phones a year. The max I had was the phone I’ve had the longest probably ever. Unless the new Xr has something ground breaking to offer I’m going to try and stick with this one for awhile. I also find it amazing how good this screen is for being lcd. When I put it next to the Max you really had to nit pick to tell the difference.
    06-20-2019 04:06 PM
    Congrats on your XR
    06-20-2019 11:20 PM
    I don’t think the camera is as good on the XR as it was on my 8+. Especially when trying to zoom in on far away objects.
    The battery life has really got me sold though! I doubt I have ever had less than 50% after a day of heavy use! I wonder if I could go two full days or if it’s like my gas gauge on my car it drops precipitously on the second half of the meter?
    Annie_M likes this.
    06-21-2019 01:22 PM
    I don’t think the camera is as good on the XR as it was on my 8+. Especially when trying to zoom in on far away objects.
    The battery life has really got me sold though! I doubt I have ever had less than 50% after a day of heavy use! I wonder if I could go two full days or if it’s like my gas gauge on my car it drops precipitously on the second half of the meter?
    The quality of the camera would be and is a consideration for me!
    06-21-2019 01:29 PM
    I never really use zoom on my phones camera only cause it’s never as good as on an actual camera, that being said the 2x zoom you lose because of only having one camera is definitely a consideration but if your taking a picture side my side without zoom the quality is as good as any other iPhone out mainly because this years all use the same sensor for the one camera lol imo.
    06-21-2019 01:32 PM
    I never really use zoom on my phones camera only cause it’s never as good as on an actual camera, that being said the 2x zoom you lose because of only having one camera is definitely a consideration but if your taking a picture side my side without zoom the quality is as good as any other iPhone out mainly because this years all use the same sensor for the one camera lol imo.
    I agree with this!
    06-22-2019 12:03 PM
    I keep all my photos and memes on my phone and already I've taken more than 64g of my 128g xr. I'm kind of a data hoarder. If you're not using it for a ton of media you're good with the smallest
    comiken205 likes this.
    07-11-2019 02:59 PM
39 12