Hi,
    I am new the iPhone, just got myself the XR phone.
    I like being tidy and organised as take many photos. when you create a album, anyway that after this, photos are not in all photos so you know that they have been organised, or is there no way round this?
    thank you for your time
    Rich
    01-16-2019 04:41 AM
    First of all, hello and welcome to iMore. Congratulations on your new iPhone. I remember my first iPhone, and it was exciting, and a bit overwhelming figuring things out. I take a lot of pictures as well. I found this article, posted a few months ago on iMore that may help you figure this out. Click here for a link.

Also, if you live near an Apple Store, they offer a series of free classes, many of which are about photography. To find them, go to Today at Apple, and peruse the schedule at the store nearest you. I have taken a few of these, and they are really great. They also offer studio hours where you can work on any project. This might be a good place to work on organizing your photos.

Good luck and keep us posted on your you're doing.
    libra89, cyberpaw and RichJ007 like this.
    01-16-2019 09:38 AM
    thank you for your lovely message, I understand about folders, the annoying thing, when you create a folder and add pics to this folder, they still show in camera "all pictures"
    I wish after you moved to a folder, they didn't show up in all pictures once you had done this, no way around this then?
    thank you
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    01-17-2019 01:28 AM
    Welcome to iMore

Unfortunately it’s not possible in the current version of iOS but many are hoping for this to change
    RichJ007 likes this.
    01-17-2019 02:02 PM
    thanks to you all taking time to read and reply
    01-18-2019 04:36 AM
    thank you for your lovely message, I understand about folders, the annoying thing, when you create a folder and add pics to this folder, they still show in camera "all pictures"
    I wish after you moved to a folder, they didn't show up in all pictures once you had done this, no way around this then?
    thank you
    This is one of my pet peeves too.
    01-29-2019 12:47 PM
    thank you
    I back up my photo album to my network drive and create different directories there. Then I delete all photos from my camera roll.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-29-2019 03:34 PM