Notch Unsupporters

Arrowhead1587

Dec 25, 2018
Visit site
I wasn’t sure if I’d really like #notchlife and I’m still not so sure I do but I do however find it INCREDIBLY ANNOYING when apps do not support said notch. Anyone else feel this way?

Merry Christmas all, btw

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I thought it would bother me but it don't. I have used my 10S max over a month and have no issues with the notch at all

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
That depends on what you mean by support. Apple has made it clear in guidelines that developers are supposed to treat the notch as if it doesn’t exist.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I reason that the notch has a purpose. It doesn’t bother me one bit. It bothers me far less than all the other gimmicky notches and paper punch holes that are prominent features with the competition! 🤪

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I rarely ever notice it. It soon starts to blend into everything else and you only really notice it when something draws your attention right to it directly. It looks a lot better and is much more well incorporated than the notches on a lot of other phones.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well I will say this, the notch only really gets in the way of video and I don’t like the aspect ratio of the screens. However, what I came to here to say this time is that after looking at my sisters iPhone 8, I really miss having all that information available in the status bar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711