Today I got an iPhone XR

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Yay today I gotten my iPhone XR in 128 GB (Blue which is my favorite color)
I never had a iPhone with that much storage before.

All I need to do is great me a case so I can protect it from scratches.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Today I gotten my iPhone XR

Congrats and good luck in finding a good case.
I know for a fact that there a bajillion options out there.

If you ever need any help with your device, holler at us by creating a thread and we’ll happily help you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations and Merry Christmas to you!

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Enjoy the phone. I have the Xs and love it, and very likely would have loved the XR as well. The only things that turn me off is the -1GB of RAM, the lack of 3d Touch and the single lens camera. I think I could have gotten used to that, though.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I completely forgot my Xr has less RAM then my XS Max. I guess I don’t use the phones in a way I would notice the difference. **

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Enjoy the phone. I have the Xs and love it, and very likely would have loved the XR as well. The only things that turn me off is the -1GB of RAM, the lack of 3d Touch and the single lens camera. I think I could have gotten used to that, though.

The ram doesn’t bother me honestly I’m just grateful that I’m using a phone that fits me. I came from variety of iPhones lol. I had the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone 4, iPhone 5c, iPhone se, iPhone 6s, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, and now I’m owning the iPhone XR.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Would you like a free case? My XR came with like 5 cases. ;) One of them is pretty feminine looking and not my style. I would be happy to pass it along. It's a TPU clear case, BUT it has a lace pattern on it. It will let your blue shine through. :) Just PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you. :) Merry Christmas!

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
Would you like a free case? My XR came with like 5 cases. ;) One of them is pretty feminine looking and not my style. I would be happy to pass it along. It's a TPU clear case, BUT it has a lace pattern on it. It will let your blue shine through. :) Just PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you. :) Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234