I glanced at a Xr and Xs Max when I went into a Verizon store the other day for something else. I had two hold ups on the Xr, the screen and the camera. The screen was a nonissue for me when I looked at them side by side.

That brings me to the camera. I have a 7+ now and have the 2x optical zoom. I use it a lot for snap shots and video zoomed up to 2x when my son is playing ice hockey (goalie).
    Can I get a few pictures indoors and out using 2x digital zoom? That is really my only hold up.
    11-17-2018 05:12 AM
    I glanced at a Xr and Xs Max when I went into a Verizon store the other day for something else. I had two hold ups on the Xr, the screen and the camera. The screen was a nonissue for me when I looked at them side by side.

That brings me to the camera. I have a 7+ now and have the 2x optical zoom. I use it a lot for snap shots and video zoomed up to 2x when my son is playing ice hockey (goalie).
    Can I get a few pictures indoors and out using 2x digital zoom? That is really my only hold up.
    Here’s a thread for pics taken with the XR. As more and more people get the device, hopefully, there will be more pics added.

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-xr/4...n-your-xr.html
    11-17-2018 08:07 AM
    Here’s a thread for pics taken with the XR. As more and more people get the device, hopefully, there will be more pics added.

https://forums.imore.com/iphone-xr/4...n-your-xr.html
    Yea I have already looked at that one I am specifically wanting to see pictures with 2x digital zoom
    11-17-2018 10:22 AM
    Yea I have already looked at that one I am specifically wanting to see pictures with 2x digital zoom
    Hopefully, someone will respond soon.
    11-17-2018 12:25 PM