Best Buy Black Friday Deal

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey all. Trying to decide on my next phone (Xr, Note 9, Pixel 3XL) and it's really going to come down to who has the best deal.

Anyway, Best Buy's ad says iPhone Xr, Xs, Xs Max up to $150 Off. Would you take this to read it's $150 off each device, or do you think it's only the Max that will get $150 off and the amount off will go down for each model?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Walmart is going to have a $300 gift card on Xr/Xs/Xs max on black Friday. Just did it at sams club this weekend you go get a reserved time to come back and get it then when you upgrade they give you the gift card. Can't apply it to the phone but I'm using mine for other stuff then applying that money to my phone.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Doing Walmart as well. $300 is $300 no matter how you slice it. Better deal than Beat Buy. Plus they offer $100 all their contract phones, at least the iPhones, that I know off. So a total of $400 savings.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You just upgraded an existing phone number?

I did. That was at the Sam's club offer but didn't see anything in the fine print on the Walmart one to make me think it was any different. Only thing I remember about the new line is with Verizon you had to have a new line to waive the activation fee. All other carriers had the activation fee waived by sams.

Last edited:

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I did. That was at the Sam's club offer but didn't see anything in the fine print on the Walmart one to make me think it was any different. Only thing I remember about the new line is with Verizon you had to have a new line to waive the activation fee. All other carriers had the activation fee waived by sams.

I read the fine print on the Walmart ad and didn’t see anything about new activations. It only requires a qualifying Next payment plan. The kind I signed a few weeks ago at Best Buy for my XS Max.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I read the fine print on the Walmart ad and didn’t see anything about new activations. It only requires a qualifying Next payment plan. The kind I signed a few weeks ago at Best Buy for my XS Max.

Yes you did have to use the payment plan. Doesnt require you to keep it though so mine will be paid off after Christmas is over lol.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You have to sign up at 6pm on thanksgiving and come back at 8pm. I wonder how many they will allow per store.

It looked like they had at least 50 for each phone at sams but I dunno we have a smaller Walmart around, if the person that I normally see is there today I'll ask them how many they are planning on having in stock for Black Friday. Timing wouldn't have worked out for me on Thanksgiving or I would probably have an 8+ ($400 gift card) so I did the Sam's club route.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

Does Walmart have all the iPhone XR colors? A friend who works there said they weren’t getting all the colors.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2