What cases do you have for the Xr?

bogdaryl

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Settled in for the last few weeks on the Simply Carbon Fiber Ghost Case. Yeah I know virtually no protection but damn it’s nice.

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I got a clear case from Apple store when I purchased the phone. I don't remember the name but it's a pain to take off.
It's got a hard back so stays clear showing the blue back.
However the rubbery sides are starting to turn yellow. The longer sides are the sides turning, the short sides look ok.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Got the 50 stars case from Walmart on Tuesday and have been loving it so far. Reasonably priced. Made in America and good protection for how slim it is. Buttons are like pressing them without a case on. And the price is cleverly marked at $17.76. lol

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Not gonna lie pretty surprised you still have a Xr lol.

haha yeah me too, 6 months now. You can't fault it and i got it for a bargain, i could go to a smaller XS now as i have a car with CarPlay now, but even a used one i would be adding $4-500 on top of what i paid for my Xr. Not worth it.
And the contracts here with a phone now are through the roof, $120AUD for a 64gb XS for 2 years on a small plan, we only pay $39 for sims no contracts and own our Xr's.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
haha yeah me too, 6 months now. You can't fault it and i got it for a bargain, i could go to a smaller XS now as i have a car with CarPlay now, but even a used one i would be adding $4-500 on top of what i paid for my Xr. Not worth it.
And the contracts here with a phone now are through the roof, $120AUD for a 64gb XS for 2 years on a small plan, we only pay $39 for sims no contracts and own our Xr's.

Y’all’s phone plans sound confusing. I thought our bill was expensive for $117 for two lines with 8 gigs of data. My wife and my Xrs are paid for though so it would be closer to $180 a month if we both had payment plans on our phones.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Y’all’s phone plans sound confusing. I thought our bill was expensive for $117 for two lines with 8 gigs of data. My wife and my Xrs are paid for though so it would be closer to $180 a month if we both had payment plans on our phones.

They have just changed so that you pay your phone payments over 2 or 3 years then plan you choose, so you are not on contract but if you leave you have to pay remainder of the phone off.
Our $39 sims include calls/texts and 7gb data but we can share with what's on the account so have about 30gb between 3 of us which is plenty.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
The plan sounds cheaper than ours then. We were looking into jumping on that Visible deal where it was $40 a month for true unlimited through Verizon. They don’t offer support for apple watches though and my wife has one. Would’ve been nice to save $40ish a month and have true unlimited.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I bought a clear Speck case and the Spigen tempered glass screen protector with installation kit. The easiest to apply and best screen protector I have ever used!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The Evutec Carbon is excellent, great to hold not slippery, back is nice, perfect lip height on front and for the camera. And the buttons are best i have used on a case. Very light too. Well worth it.
The magnetic holder is a bit of a dud had to super glue it together, works but have never liked air vent holders anyway.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Nimbus9 Phantom 2 from Verizon in sort of a smoke black color on my Space Grey XR. Has red metallic looking buttons.

IMG_0029.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods