What cases do you have for the Xr?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Kinda thinking about returning the commuter, and getting either a OtterBox Pursuit case, or a lifeproof. I’ve always used lifeproofs and defenders, but one downside is defenders don’t have a screen protector now. I would have to put a cheap one on every time I wanted to swap, so pursuit may be a better choice now. Anyone tried either of these yet?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Got the OtterBox Statement Modern from Apple today. At first i thought this is just too big after using the Sheath. But the protection is there i wouldn't trust the Sheet in a drop.
But its growing on me and is actually a really nice feeling case to hold and a great fit. Better than the Symmetry for the Max i had.
If i had to pick anything mute switch is a bit deep as its a bit wider case than the Symmetry.
Leather back is really nice to hold and smells real.
Buttons good
Bottom doesn't interfere with swiping up
Not too bad to get off
Leather seams into the rubber sides perfect not like Nomad i have tried

I was going to return and rang Apple they said keep it and did a refund, thank you $69.95Aud case for free.
The back looks ok with the White XR too.

dFJY+p27R6ew3lxRUtRuBg.jpg71ny++kIQyiGpKxeZoXgAQ.jpg

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Got the OtterBox Statement Modern from Apple today. At first i thought this is just too big after using the Sheath. But the protection is there i wouldn't trust the Sheet in a drop.
But its growing on me and is actually a really nice feeling case to hold and a great fit. Better than the Symmetry for the Max i had.
If i had to pick anything mute switch is a bit deep as its a bit wider case than the Symmetry.
Leather back is really nice to hold and smells real.
Buttons good
Bottom doesn't interfere with swiping up
Not too bad to get off
Leather seams into the rubber sides perfect not like Nomad i have tried

I was going to return and rang Apple they said keep it and did a refund, thank you $69.95Aud case for free.
The back looks ok with the White XR too.

View attachment 125628View attachment 125629

Wow, what did you say when you called? I got the Otterbox Figura and didn't like it so I returned it to Apple.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Wow, what did you say when you called? I got the Otterbox Figura and didn't like it so I returned it to Apple.

Because i am 5 hours from a store, they seem to just refund rather than pay postage/courier i think. They did it for a battery case too because of the battery wouldn't take back via post/courier.
Also a 11" folio case.

What didn't you like about the Figura?

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
XR Leather case

So, those with an XR, what leather case are you running with and do you recommend it?

I am a big fan of Apple’s black leather case and since they don’t do one for the XR I am in the market for one as close to their spec as possible.

The Novada black leather case is looking a good option at the moment seeing as the Mujjo ones are never in stock. Anyone got one of these?

NOVADA Genuine Leather Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone XR - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KVL2...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3133960

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: XR Leather case

So, those with an XR, what leather case are you running with and do you recommend it?

I am a big fan of Apple’s black leather case and since they don’t do one for the XR I am in the market for one as close to their spec as possible.

The Novada black leather case is looking a good option at the moment seeing as the Mujjo ones are never in stock. Anyone got one of these?

NOVADA Genuine Leather Back Cover Case for Apple iPhone XR - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07KVL2...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3134007

Nomad rugged in black, wife has the folio version in rustic brown. Great cases, bit bigger than apples but more protection, really nice leather and good grip.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner