What cases do you have for the Xr?

bogdaryl

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Rhinoshield crashguard Nx. Really good protection, minimal bulk. Dbrand blue skin. Pop socket.
568ccfb59d1bca8aef0ff349dc39fddf.jpg

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
Rhinoshield crashguard Nx. Really good protection, minimal bulk. Dbrand blue skin. Pop socket.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190119/568ccfb59d1bca8aef0ff349dc39fddf.jpg

hey you shoulda watched some vids on youtube be4 buying that rhinodhield i was gonna till i watched the vids

if anybody got the otterbox defender or defender pro is it realy to ugly an bulky ? put some pics here if you got it

im upgrading the case but cant deside between the otterbox symetry or the mous clarity or limitless 2.0

bogdaryl

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Regardless of YouTube videos I've used the crashguard on my last 4 phones and I still have them all in perfect working condition... I'm not disagreeing with you or the folks on YouTube. This and a tempered glass screen protector and I'm good. I refuse to completely do away with the well done design Aesthetics and turn a beautiful thin easily pocketable iphone into a brick wrapped in a bunch of plastic and rubber that while very durable would in all likelihood be the cause of me dropping the phone to start with because of the fight required to pull it out of my pocket. So far I've had good luck with rhinoshield. I may drop it a foot off the ground and break the phone tomorrow. BUT by the same token I've watched personally as the much revered Otterbox defender as well as the lifeproof cases drop from waist height and break screens as well as just having the phone break completely and no longer work. This isn't a rant, I'm not working for rhinoshield, I have nothing against anyone else's choices. My point is simply that over the years this has worked well for me. I simply posted what I was using, I didn't tell anyone to do the same. By the way I also didn't try to tell others that are using different means of protecting their phones that they should have done something differently. And I have also viewed numerous videos on YouTube that are very pro rhinoshield. Everyone's milage will vary with different cases.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
hey you shoulda watched some vids on youtube be4 buying that rhinodhield i was gonna till i watched the vids

if anybody got the otterbox defender or defender pro is it realy to ugly an bulky ? put some pics here if you got it

im upgrading the case but cant deside between the otterbox symetry or the mous clarity or limitless 2.0

The defender is pretty big but the design is better to me than previous generations. I put it beside my friends Xs max in an otterbox pursuit and it's almost the same size and thicker. I don't mind it though as I carried a 6 plus in defenders for years.

faith3935

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

It’s very bulky and makes the phone twice as heavy.

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/3R0Nc0Z

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Using the Mujjo black leather at the moment, same problem as previous versions, lip tapers too near nothing on bottom sides, buttons good and not slippery, also came marked on rear, amazon refunded and said keep it. Don't like the big camera cut out either.
Have a Evutec Carbon coming to try, and a Caudabe Sheath which has perfect cutouts all around.

There is a 25% code for Caudabe that works on top of their already sale. $16.47US plus shipping, good price.

MACMIKE2017

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving my commuter right now. Just the right amount of protection to me and the lip is deep enough for me to feel comfortable. Still well use my defender pretty regular when I know I'm going to need the extra protection but I this as my everyday case for now

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The Evutec holder is rubbish doesn't clip in the magnetic back properly, case doesn't sit flat has camera hump, returning. Long wait for the Sheath now.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
When I'm at home, I use Luvvitt's Crystal View case (works great when I'm wirelessly charging my phone). When I head out, I switch to a clear silicone case with red along the edges and a red metallic finger loop on the back. I love the way that case looks - it really shows off the red color of my XR beautifully.

yahright808

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I have the silk smartish nudist clear case. The back is frosted which provides grip. Phone fits snuggly in the case. Came with a free screen protector as well!