What cases do you have for the Xr?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Right now I'm using a cheap knock off defender case.
9b1abbf102df1e379e082a2271f275b2.jpg

The hole on the back doesn't line up, but it will do until the real things get cheaper. Has anyone tried to real ones yet? The buttons on this fake one are so much easier to press than previous otter box cases I've had. Any who. What do yall have?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I had a case from the heyday line at target. It was like $20. It was sufficient aside from some of the air bubbles it let in. Otherwise, it didn't really add much of any bulk to the phone. It's useful if you feel like you need a case today but Best Buy also has their brand of cases too. I wish that I went with that one instead.

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I have a clear Luvvitt case that came with a free tempered glass screen protector, as well as two no-name thin cases with a finger loop on the back. I originally got the red one but decided to also get the same case in black. I haven't used the black case yet.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Silver, 128GB

I've seen you everywhere (imore and AC) we have conversed in numerous devices before and we both always go back to mainly using iOS. As a techie which you definitely are, what made you unload the max for the XR? I think the XR is the most interesting iphone ever....mainly because it has amazing features the XS does but lacks in other areas (LCD & 3D touch)

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think a week with the 6T has me looking at the value proposition for these devices I love to buy. The amount I spent for the 256GB XS Max wasn't worth it for what I got from the transaction. Just my opinion though...
I've seen you everywhere (imore and AC) we have conversed in numerous devices before and we both always go back to mainly using iOS. As a techie which you definitely are, what made you unload the max for the XR? I think the XR is the most interesting iphone ever....mainly because it has amazing features the XS does but lacks in other areas (LCD & 3D touch)

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I think a week with the 6T has me looking at the value proposition for these devices I love to buy. The amount I spent for the 256GB XS Max wasn't worth it for what I got from the transaction. Just my opinion though...

I agree with you. The 6T is a prime example although it's not iOS. I mean hell even the XR is cheaper than last year's X....it's by no means a "budget" phone though.

What are your thoughts so far? Or have u not really used it enough yet?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I restored from the 12.1 backup from my Max, made sure my Apple watch was paired, powered it down and put it back in the box. It's an iPhone so I know what I'm getting/I got. You know?
I agree with you. The 6T is a prime example although it's not iOS. I mean hell even the XR is cheaper than last year's X....it's by no means a "budget" phone though.

What are your thoughts so far? Or have u not really used it enough yet?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I restored from the 12.1 backup from my Max, made sure my Apple watch was paired, powered it down and put it back in the box. It's an iPhone so I know what I'm getting/I got. You know?

I'm saying what do you think of the LCD screen versus the OLED on the max? I'm assuming you haven't used the phone much yet to comment on that.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd already looked at one on the Apple store about a week or so ago. I'm perfectly fine with it. If you're considering it though, I'd recommend going to an Apple store to see if it's acceptable to YOU. lol
I'm saying what do you think of the LCD screen versus the OLED on the max? I'm assuming you haven't used the phone much yet to comment on that.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I'd already looked at one on the Apple store about a week or so ago. I'm perfectly fine with it. If you're considering it though, I'd recommend going to an Apple store to see if it's acceptable to YOU. lol

I've seen it, had used it for a week. It's noticeable coming from the OLED on the X, to me that is....especially with black text not looking as black

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro