Trade up and save:Get $450 towards an iPhone 11
    I purchased the Otterbox Defender. It makes the phone a little bulky, but at least I know it'll be protected if it takes a tumble.

I should get a Unicorn Beetle SUPCASE instead. It's cheaper and it's just as good.
    I have always wanted to try a unicorn beetle but always go defender over it. Don’t know why I’ve dropped my work tablet countless times over 4 years and only has to get it changed once cause the corner of the case cracked.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    12-02-2018 03:41 PM
    I have always wanted to try a unicorn beetle but always go defender over it. Don’t know why I’ve dropped my work tablet countless times over 4 years and only has to get it changed once cause the corner of the case cracked.
    I dropped my iPhone X about 3.5 feet in a Unicorn Beetle case last year and nothing happened to the case or the phone. No scratches, nicks, gouges, scrapes, or anything. But if using a new case company gives you pause, keep using what you're used to.
    12-02-2018 04:12 PM
    Does anyone else find it strange that Apple hasn’t released any cases for this phone themselves? What gives with that? I’d think that if this is the phone that will sell a bunch, then they’d want those cases out especially before the holidays. Any timeline for them?
    12-02-2018 04:22 PM
    This is case I have

Defense Military Protective
    12-03-2018 06:37 PM
    Apple did release a clear case for 40 dollars
    12-11-2018 11:37 PM
    I had originally ordered this Spigen case in red for my new red XR:
    https://www.spigen.com/products/ipho...=9107516620847

But, my bride saw this one and we really liked the look so this is what I'm sporting currently in black.
    https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HMH52ZM/A/otterbox-statement-series-case-with-leather-for-iphone-xr-lucent-black
    12-12-2018 08:35 AM
    Ianmusing the clear spigen case in red
    12-12-2018 12:51 PM
    I'm using a Pitaka MagCase and very happy with it.
    12-22-2018 11:28 PM
    I am using the Apple clear case..
    mumfoau likes this.
    12-23-2018 09:27 AM
    What do you think of it? Seeing some interesting thoughts on Reddit about it.
    12-23-2018 05:37 PM
    What do you think of it? Seeing some interesting thoughts on Reddit about it.
    It’s okay. It’s a very sturdy and hard plastic. Good quality and compliments the iPhone XR well. I like my clear soft plastic Dynex case just as well.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-23-2018 07:34 PM
    hey the case i got got here today its a Ringke Onyx case total only $8.65 it will do until i can get a realy good fancy caseWhat cases do you have for the Xr?-image1.jpegWhat cases do you have for the Xr?-image2.jpeg
    anybody have this case i couldnt find the prop65 warning on it so i think its safe to use so thats realy good
    Tpence2177 and libra89 like this.
    01-07-2019 11:55 AM
    I put a Zizo case on mine. I found this case a couple years ago and really like them. It comes with a belt clip and hard to beat for 17.00. it also has a screen protector with it but I did not try it. I am a huge fan of the Whitestone Dome screen protectors. This case works perfect with the Whitestone Dome screen protector as well
    01-07-2019 02:45 PM

Got tired of how hard the defender case was to take out of my pocket when I was wearing scrubs. (Most of the time) but loved the holster. So I found this not as much protection as a defender but definitely bulkier than most cases. Also comes with a holster. Haven’t ever had an encased before, but definitely liking it so far. Just enough grip but it’s mostly hard rubber so I think the grey will age well. It’s also cheaper through Walmart online and still comes with an extra screen protector as well that I will eventually swap out mine with.
    01-10-2019 04:27 PM
    I have mine in aSpigen Crystal Clear case and like it a lot as it shows off my blue phone nicely.
    01-11-2019 04:29 PM
    I have 2 cases by Tech21 for my Red Xr: the red EvoCheck and the Liberty Grosvenor.
    Last edited by cyberpaw; 01-11-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    01-11-2019 09:43 PM
    Rhinoshield crashguard Nx. Really good protection, minimal bulk. Dbrand blue skin. Pop socket.
    libra89 likes this.
    01-19-2019 02:22 PM
    Rhinoshield crashguard Nx. Really good protection, minimal bulk. Dbrand blue skin. Pop socket.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...49dc39fddf.jpg
    hey you shoulda watched some vids on youtube be4 buying that rhinodhield i was gonna till i watched the vids

if anybody got the otterbox defender or defender pro is it realy to ugly an bulky ? put some pics here if you got it

im upgrading the case but cant deside between the otterbox symetry or the mous clarity or limitless 2.0
    01-19-2019 03:48 PM
    Regardless of YouTube videos I've used the crashguard on my last 4 phones and I still have them all in perfect working condition... I'm not disagreeing with you or the folks on YouTube. This and a tempered glass screen protector and I'm good. I refuse to completely do away with the well done design Aesthetics and turn a beautiful thin easily pocketable iphone into a brick wrapped in a bunch of plastic and rubber that while very durable would in all likelihood be the cause of me dropping the phone to start with because of the fight required to pull it out of my pocket. So far I've had good luck with rhinoshield. I may drop it a foot off the ground and break the phone tomorrow. BUT by the same token I've watched personally as the much revered Otterbox defender as well as the lifeproof cases drop from waist height and break screens as well as just having the phone break completely and no longer work. This isn't a rant, I'm not working for rhinoshield, I have nothing against anyone else's choices. My point is simply that over the years this has worked well for me. I simply posted what I was using, I didn't tell anyone to do the same. By the way I also didn't try to tell others that are using different means of protecting their phones that they should have done something differently. And I have also viewed numerous videos on YouTube that are very pro rhinoshield. Everyone's milage will vary with different cases.
    01-19-2019 04:17 PM
    hey you shoulda watched some vids on youtube be4 buying that rhinodhield i was gonna till i watched the vids

if anybody got the otterbox defender or defender pro is it realy to ugly an bulky ? put some pics here if you got it

im upgrading the case but cant deside between the otterbox symetry or the mous clarity or limitless 2.0
    The defender is pretty big but the design is better to me than previous generations. I put it beside my friends Xs max in an otterbox pursuit and it's almost the same size and thicker. I don't mind it though as I carried a 6 plus in defenders for years.
    01-19-2019 04:27 PM

It’s very bulky and makes the phone twice as heavy.

Pics
    https://imgur.com/a/3R0Nc0Z
    01-20-2019 02:48 PM
    hey that case the otterbox defender pro is at wallmart right now for 44 bux plus tax !!!
    01-20-2019 05:39 PM
    hey that case the otterbox defender pro is at wallmart right now for 44 bux plus tax !!!
    If your patient you can find good deals on eBay. I found my non pro defender in black do $20 shipped.
    01-20-2019 05:40 PM
    Using the Mujjo black leather at the moment, same problem as previous versions, lip tapers too near nothing on bottom sides, buttons good and not slippery, also came marked on rear, amazon refunded and said keep it. Don't like the big camera cut out either.
    Have a Evutec Carbon coming to try, and a Caudabe Sheath which has perfect cutouts all around.

There is a 25% code for Caudabe that works on top of their already sale. $16.47US plus shipping, good price.

MACMIKE2017
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    01-27-2019 04:56 PM
    I'm loving my commuter right now. Just the right amount of protection to me and the lip is deep enough for me to feel comfortable. Still well use my defender pretty regular when I know I'm going to need the extra protection but I this as my everyday case for now
    01-27-2019 05:02 PM
103 1234 ...