Low Demand

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
FWIW I have seen probably 10 or so Xr in the wild in rural Alabama. About the same that I see for every new model at this point. I have seen a bunch of X/Xs it's just not as easy for me to determine the difference between those unless I see an actual gold one. Haven't noticed very many Max, but some of the X/Xs I think I have seen may be a Max. The new phones are as hard to tell apart to me as the 6/6s and plus varients because one color is the main difference between them unless you can really look close at them.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
This iPhone XR rocks. Paying the same price per month as I was with my 7, yet I get a device with so many improvements. I’m really at a loss. Amazing phone.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
https://www.slashgear.com/iphone-xr-outsold-iphone-xs-xs-max-combined-24563639/

The XR seems to be the best seller so far and I bet the price has a lot to do with it.

Interesting. It will be more interesting to know what the new year promotions do.

I take some interest in the purchase decisions my users make (we have 750 employees). I’ve seen some who hesitated to upgrade get XR after seeing Office 365 apps on the all-screen phones. A few former big phone haters got Max to use their laptops, tablets and Kindles less. A personal surprise is seeing my wife and some women in the c suite all of a sudden want the XS.

To me the XR trade in deals out there have me telling staff they should ditch those old phones, take stacked trades where possible, and get the benefit of all screen models. I do warn and point out the advantages of dual cameras and ask my users if they are users of force touch. The cameras are really the only reason I can think of to not love the XR because I live without force touch on my iPad.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
This iPhone XR rocks. Paying the same price per month as I was with my 7, yet I get a device with so many improvements. I’m really at a loss. Amazing phone.

I just picked one up for my wife last week. I’m really impressed. Side-by-side with my XS Max there’s a slight difference in the display quality (OLED wins by a narrow margin) but it’s not enough to sway my buying decision. Other than that the experience is virtually on par.
Really, really nice phone.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I just picked one up for my wife last week. I’m really impressed. Side-by-side with my XS Max there’s a slight difference in the display quality (OLED wins by a narrow margin) but it’s not enough to sway my buying decision. Other than that the experience is virtually on par.
Really, really nice phone.

Congratulations! Which color did you get her?

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I just helped my son set up his new XR and was surprised at what a great device it is ,nice size and very clear and fast .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just helped my son set up his new XR and was surprised at what a great device it is ,nice size and very clear and fast .

From what I've gathered, almost everyone who has purchased an iPhone XR are really impressed by it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
From what I've gathered, almost everyone who has purchased an iPhone XR are really impressed by it.

I got mine new for $529AUD below retail so i am super impressed :) I had the X, XS Max, 8, now XR and no complains here. Also picked up $800 by selling the Max, $170 on the 8.
So ended up being a clean swap for over 1 year old 8 256gb for Brand new XR 64gb.

Last edited:

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yep. Put it in a clear Tech21 case and it looks really nice.

I would of preferred Black but not buying direct i didn't have a choice, have a Black Caudabe Sheath coming so it will hide all white/silver except the mute switch ;) also has a fitted camera cut out, i did think of their Lucid clear good reviews on it.
It's not i don't like the silver/white I just prefer black/space grey, i didn't like my Silver 8 with white front too, at least XR is all black front so any coloured case will hide the back, would never buy new from Apple that colour.
Just me Good we have choices.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Well, call me crazy...it's not 3rd times a charm but 4x for me! Selling my X and got a 128GB XR! I am tired of the small size of my X and want that larger screen which is still so manageable over the max size. Will be using the XR until I see what comes in September!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Well, call me crazy...it's not 3rd times a charm but 4x for me! Selling my X and got a 128GB XR! I am tired of the small size of my X and want that larger screen which is still so manageable over the max size. Will be using the XR until I see what comes in September!

Better off owning each phone at this point and just switching SIM card to the desired choice of the day.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

You amaze me but I wish you good luck

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR