XR battery life...yours?

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I still have my X, as my personal device. The XS camera isn’t as good as the X. Yes, there are a few new camera effects, but what’s the point if the original looks bad. I, also, see no difference in speed or Face ID. It’s the same phone with a mediocre camera, that I now have in gold*

It isn't as good as the X??? I thought it was much better with the new HDR feature

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Right! I noticed when I was out with my friend, and she couldn’t get a good pic with her Max. So I tried with my XS, and the shot was grainy just like hers. Then I tried with my X, and it was perfect.

That's crazy. See to me it isn't worth spending the extra money to go from an X to an Xs, which is why I felt like going from the X to the XR was worth it. I may just hold onto my X and wait till next year.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I guess I don't put that high of an importance on my phone. I have an X and it's a high end phone that meets my needs. First world problems.

You got that right, I lose sleep over this stuff. My X definitely meets my needs and I don't need a new phone, just like getting new ones frequently

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess I don't put that high of an importance on my phone. I have an X and it's a high end phone that meets my needs. First world problems.

Definitely, first world problems LOL

That's crazy. See to me it isn't worth spending the extra money to go from an X to an Xs, which is why I felt like going from the X to the XR was worth it. I may just hold onto my X and wait till next year.

If you’re happy with your X, there’s no need to switch.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I would go over the pros and cons of both. I love my X, but I also think the XR is a wonderful device. The XR is way too big for me, so it’s not even an option. If it was smaller, I definitely would have replaced my 8 with the XR instead of the XS.

I can relate to you on the size thing. It's tough.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Did you make your final decision yet? Lol

Haha I want to say yes. The pros and cons list for me is equal. I just wonder if I'll regret not getting the X. A part of me wants it anyway and I could trade for a Xr later on. I can relate with the cons and pros you listed.

The what if it what gets me. I think I need to just try the X to get myself out of this feedback loop.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Haha I want to say yes. The pros and cons list for me is equal. I just wonder if I'll regret not getting the X. A part of me wants it anyway and I could trade for a Xr later on. I can relate with the cons and pros you listed.

The what if it what gets me. I think I need to just try the X to get myself out of this feedback loop.

Yeah. I have both in front of me and it actually is making my decision harder! I have another week with the XR before my return period ends. I'm using both on and off to try and steer me which way to go but I just keep going back and forth!

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Going on 4 days with mine and no problem getting 12 hours of heavy use and still have 20% battery left at the end of the day. I always have a charger wherever I go but haven't been using the chargers since I picked up the XR.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox