I am coming over to the dark side!

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
After being an Android user for nearly 8 years, I decided to use my T Mobile Jump today and ordered a Product Red 128 gig iPhone XR! I am trading in my trusty LG V30 which has been flawless (this is my third V series LG). I definitely will miss the headphone jack with the quad DAC and the wide angle camera, but after messing around with the XR for awhile I decided to go for it. It absolutely felt luxurious in the hand and the system fluidity and the look of it just got me AND I did not have to spend 1000 bucks! I figured I have 30 days until my V30 has to be sent back I will have 14 days with the XR to see if I can live with it. Now I will just see how it goes and I am really excited to try something new!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
ConGrats on your new Xr. Welcome to iMore and thanks for joining. Enjoy the many threads and feel free to join in on the discussions.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent...and thank you for sharing your excitement with us. If need any assistance with your new toy, don’t hesitate to ask. In the meantime, enjoy that new iPhone XR...

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to imore, let us know how you like your iPhone Xr compared to your lg v series.

I anticipate a lot of android users switching to the xr over the coming months.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
After being an Android user for nearly 8 years, I decided to use my T Mobile Jump today and ordered a Product Red 128 gig iPhone XR! I am trading in my trusty LG V30 which has been flawless (this is my third V series LG). I definitely will miss the headphone jack with the quad DAC and the wide angle camera, but after messing around with the XR for awhile I decided to go for it. It absolutely felt luxurious in the hand and the system fluidity and the look of it just got me AND I did not have to spend 1000 bucks! I figured I have 30 days until my V30 has to be sent back I will have 14 days with the XR to see if I can live with it. Now I will just see how it goes and I am really excited to try something new!

Welcome to the dark side. We have chocolate cake!!!!

Also, when you get a moment, please head over here and introduce yourself:
https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/

Thanks.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Great device for me so far perfect size to hold the the screen is beautiful in my opinion good luck!

I don't even notice that I'm using a non OLED display unless I have it right next to my X. Even so, I think the LCD puts less strain on my eyes. I went back to my X to see which one I truly want to keep and wow my eyes hurt!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Congrats and welcome. Former long time (6+ years) Android user here as well. I switched a couple gen's earlier than you but haven't looked back. You'll have some adjustment mostly around the customization side of things, but if you give it a real chance I think you'll stay :) Most of what I love about Android is now in iOS since both OS's seem to eventually bring features that the other has had for a while.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox