Post Pictures of your new iPhone Xr!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Coral? Wow, at first glance, I thought it was red like mine, but I don't see the PRODUCT(Red) stamp on the bottom there. Congrats on the new XR!

Yep! Thank you!

Funny thing is that I saw yours and was like, it's really nice looking. I didn't think that I'll be giving one a try for myself lol.

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Didn't picture you going for such a big device Libra. Love that color though.

That's fair. I didn't either haha. I weighed my options and I had two as a way to try a iPhone with current tech that I can afford: A secondhand X or a Xr. We will see how the size works out over these next few days. The experience has me curious about a X though.

Agreed, it is really nice!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
That's fair. I didn't either haha. I weighed my options and I had two as a way to try a iPhone with current tech that I can afford: A secondhand X or a Xr. We will see how the size works out over these next few days. The experience has me curious about a X though.

Agreed, it is really nice!

The X will be the same basic experience, just that it will be roughly the size of your previous phone. The Xr is going to be somewhat faster (A12 vs A11), have significantly better battery life, dual SIM support, improved camera, and (depending on the carrier) may support some LTE bands that the X doesn't. The X will have the telephoto lens and the OLED screen.

But in day to day use, other than possibly the size and battery life, I doubt you'd see much difference between the Xr and the X.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
The X will be the same basic experience, just that it will be roughly the size of your previous phone. The Xr is going to be somewhat faster (A12 vs A11), have significantly better battery life, dual SIM support, improved camera, and (depending on the carrier) may support some LTE bands that the X doesn't. The X will have the telephoto lens and the OLED screen.

But in day to day use, other than possibly the size and battery life, I doubt you'd see much difference between the Xr and the X.

That's helpful, thank you!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW