Post Pictures of your new iPhone Xr!

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Have you seen it in person?

Saw it yesterday in a Verizon store. I loved it! But I love any shade of orange, peach, coral etc.
The coral changes in the light, looking more orange or more pinkish “coraly” depending.
It’s such a personal choice of course. Purely subjective....
You definitely need to go look to be sure.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Saw it yesterday in a Verizon store. I loved it! But I love any shade of orange, peach, coral etc.
The coral changes in the light, looking more orange or more pinkish “coraly” depending.
It’s such a personal choice of course. Purely subjective....
You definitely need to go look to be sure.

Yes, I've heard many different colors based on the lighting. I heard in stores it is coral but outdoors it can look orangey and what not. Pretty cool though if you ask me...it is definitely different! I do love the red, but feel like everyone gets red and it's been a color apple has used before.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I've heard many different colors based on the lighting. I heard in stores it is coral but outdoors it can look orangey and what not. Pretty cool though if you ask me...it is definitely different! I do love the red, but feel like everyone gets red and it's been a color apple has used before.

The (Product) Red products are for a cause.

http://www.red.org/

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well you know I’m rooting for coral !
Wish there was a green....I would love that too!

If there was a green it might have been really tough to decide to stick with my X for another year. Everyone always has blue cases and phones it's really hard to find a green one.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
If there was a green it might have been really tough to decide to stick with my X for another year. Everyone always has blue cases and phones it's really hard to find a green one.

Mujjo has some nice Olive (green) leather cases for the X/XS/Max iPhones, fyi. It’s a lighter shade of green than Apple’s Forest Green. It isn’t a bright, neon-like green however.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Mujjo has some nice Olive (green) leather cases for the X/XS/Max iPhones, fyi. It’s a lighter shade of green than Apple’s Forest Green. It isn’t a bright, neon-like green however.

Yeah I've been running the Catalyst Impact case for the last 8 months. The olive/black case (olive border, black buttons, clear back) is really nice looking. I'll check those other ones out. Also I always forget to check Apple since I'm usually looking for thin but drop protective i.e. stuff like Catalyst and Rhinoshield.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Guess its true most buying for the colours, no black in here yet?

I’ll probably either be black or red. Whichever I can get on Black Friday night. Prefer the red but after having a gold (white faced iPhone) with my 6 plus for so long I’m ready for anything else lol. Glad all the bezels are black so whatever color I get that doesn’t matter.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
So pretty. Lighting isn't the greatest.

dc2372d3ca202ad5c179af6bc944f1fd.jpg

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
.... no one with a black XR??

I debated heavily over getting either black or red, but ultimately, red won out. The funny thing is that maybe a day after I got my new phone, I sort of regretted not getting black since that matches with most of my clothing (I barely own any red clothes) and it's pretty much my favorite color. Then again, I've also been wishing lately that I could have gotten an iPhone XS instead just for the smaller size. My fingers are fairly long, but my hands are pretty small, so carrying the XR is a little challenging at times.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods