Post Pictures of your new iPhone Xr!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
The larger size is definitely something I'm going to have to get used to, but I think I'll manage just fine. At one point last night, I kinda freaked out because Pokemon Go wasn't loading properly on my new XR, both on data and Wi-Fi (I got the dreaded "GPS signal not found" error and it wouldn't go away). That would have been a deal-breaker for me (yes, I'm obsessed with that game, lol!). My mom suggested I uninstall and reinstall the app, which I did, and then it was perfectly fine. I'm loving this phone so far! :biggrin:

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Here is my canary Yellow iPhone XR...
db30a1dbed2520c1f2057384267f26a6.jpg

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Yay! You got a yellow! Haven’t seen anyone with that one yet. Now we need a coral.,. Who’s getting that one?

I have a red and a coral! Giving myself the two weeks to decide which one to keep! If I open the coral, and decide to return I get a $35 restocking fee so I am using the red now until I go see the coral in person on display.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a red and a coral! Giving myself the two weeks to decide which one to keep! If I open the coral, and decide to return I get a $35 restocking fee so I am using the red now until I go see the coral in person on display.

Well you know I’m rooting for coral !
Wish there was a green....I would love that too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro