The (Product) Red products are for a cause.

http://www.red.org/
    You putting a guilt trip on me if I go with the coral haha
    10-29-2018 02:58 PM
    Well you know I’m rooting for coral !
    Wish there was a green....I would love that too!
    If there was a green it might have been really tough to decide to stick with my X for another year. Everyone always has blue cases and phones it's really hard to find a green one.
    10-29-2018 04:50 PM
    Guess its true most buying for the colours, no black in here yet?
    10-29-2018 05:43 PM
    If there was a green it might have been really tough to decide to stick with my X for another year. Everyone always has blue cases and phones it's really hard to find a green one.
    Mujjo has some nice Olive (green) leather cases for the X/XS/Max iPhones, fyi. It’s a lighter shade of green than Apple’s Forest Green. It isn’t a bright, neon-like green however.
    10-29-2018 05:56 PM
    Mujjo has some nice Olive (green) leather cases for the X/XS/Max iPhones, fyi. It’s a lighter shade of green than Apple’s Forest Green. It isn’t a bright, neon-like green however.
    Yeah I've been running the Catalyst Impact case for the last 8 months. The olive/black case (olive border, black buttons, clear back) is really nice looking. I'll check those other ones out. Also I always forget to check Apple since I'm usually looking for thin but drop protective i.e. stuff like Catalyst and Rhinoshield.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    10-29-2018 06:41 PM
    Guess its true most buying for the colours, no black in here yet?
    I’ll probably either be black or red. Whichever I can get on Black Friday night. Prefer the red but after having a gold (white faced iPhone) with my 6 plus for so long I’m ready for anything else lol. Glad all the bezels are black so whatever color I get that doesn’t matter.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-29-2018 09:08 PM
    So pretty. Lighting isn't the greatest.

10-31-2018 09:59 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...6bc944f1fd.jpg
    Love it♥️
    libra89 likes this.
    10-31-2018 10:50 PM
    Love it
    Thank you!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-31-2018 10:58 PM

Congrats again!
    libra89 likes this.
    11-01-2018 12:24 PM
    Congrats again!
    Thank you! The color does kind of adjust in different lighting conditions.
    11-01-2018 12:28 PM
    I noticed that too & it looks like the reflection from whatever device was used to take the pic.
    Yup, that's exactly right. That's the case on my iPhone 7, which I used to snap the picture of the XR. I've got a silver glittery case on that phone.
    libra89 and nikkisharif like this.
    11-01-2018 12:38 PM
    .... no one with a black XR??
    I debated heavily over getting either black or red, but ultimately, red won out. The funny thing is that maybe a day after I got my new phone, I sort of regretted not getting black since that matches with most of my clothing (I barely own any red clothes) and it's pretty much my favorite color. Then again, I've also been wishing lately that I could have gotten an iPhone XS instead just for the smaller size. My fingers are fairly long, but my hands are pretty small, so carrying the XR is a little challenging at times.
    M_A likes this.
    11-01-2018 12:42 PM

Coral? Wow, at first glance, I thought it was red like mine, but I don't see the PRODUCT(Red) stamp on the bottom there. Congrats on the new XR!
    libra89 likes this.
    11-01-2018 12:43 PM
    You putting a guilt trip on me if I go with the coral haha
    I'll admit that's another reason I wanted the red so badly. I love that a portion of the profits go toward such a worthy cause!
    libra89 and cinnamin like this.
    11-01-2018 12:45 PM
    Coral? Wow, at first glance, I thought it was red like mine, but I don't see the PRODUCT(Red) stamp on the bottom there. Congrats on the new XR!
    Yep! Thank you!

Funny thing is that I saw yours and was like, it's really nice looking. I didn't think that I'll be giving one a try for myself lol.
    Last edited by libra89; 11-01-2018 at 01:45 PM.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    11-01-2018 01:31 PM
    Didn't picture you going for such a big device Libra. Love that color though.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-01-2018 02:59 PM
    Didn't picture you going for such a big device Libra. Love that color though.
    That's fair. I didn't either haha. I weighed my options and I had two as a way to try a iPhone with current tech that I can afford: A secondhand X or a Xr. We will see how the size works out over these next few days. The experience has me curious about a X though.

Agreed, it is really nice!
    11-01-2018 03:30 PM
    That's fair. I didn't either haha. I weighed my options and I had two as a way to try a iPhone with current tech that I can afford: A secondhand X or a Xr. We will see how the size works out over these next few days. The experience has me curious about a X though.

Agreed, it is really nice!
    The X will be the same basic experience, just that it will be roughly the size of your previous phone. The Xr is going to be somewhat faster (A12 vs A11), have significantly better battery life, dual SIM support, improved camera, and (depending on the carrier) may support some LTE bands that the X doesn't. The X will have the telephoto lens and the OLED screen.

But in day to day use, other than possibly the size and battery life, I doubt you'd see much difference between the Xr and the X.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-01-2018 04:53 PM
    The X will be the same basic experience, just that it will be roughly the size of your previous phone. The Xr is going to be somewhat faster (A12 vs A11), have significantly better battery life, dual SIM support, improved camera, and (depending on the carrier) may support some LTE bands that the X doesn't. The X will have the telephoto lens and the OLED screen.

But in day to day use, other than possibly the size and battery life, I doubt you'd see much difference between the Xr and the X.
    That's helpful, thank you!
    11-01-2018 06:56 PM
45 12