Upgrading Soon...but to what?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you actually read the edit thread 99% said no or just google than copy and paste, not 1 photo or actual evidence in it. You the person that started the thread on macrumours? To justify your XR purchase?

Not a member on macrumors I read the reddit thread. Did you?

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, no one provided photo evidence.

There is a photo in the very first post that you can clearly see it. Anywho. I’m not arguing with you over why I want an Xr and really don’t care why it bothers you so much that I care about screen burn in. Have a nice night, or I guess day for you.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
There is a photo in the very first post that you can clearly see it. Anywho. I’m not arguing with you over why I want an Xr and really don’t care why it bothers you so much that I care about screen burn in. Have a nice night, or I guess day for you.

Like i said if it was a problem a year on it would be all over the web//news, and more than 1 photo on reddit lol. Same to you.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I went with the XR and not looking back great screen and camera no complaints at all and I am a heavy user. I has the other two XS and max and really don’t see anything major between the two except price.

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
I went with the xs max because when I saw the Xr my mind went back to the 5c and how much of a nightmare that phone was for me. I could’ve gotten the xs but I like the bigger screen. It was the only reason I didn’t get the X last year at launch and went with the iPhone 8 Plus instead. But the price... I’m still kicking myself for what I’m paying for it

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I haven’t had a chance to see the Xr in person but I really want to compare it to my XS Max and see if I should kick myself for not being more patient. I do love the XS Max though, a truly stellar device.

Last edited: