I wish you good luck with getting through week 2!

The feeling you have about the size is how I felt too when I had the Xr, since I also came from the 7 as well. I was talking myself in and out of keeping it, even using the Assistive Touch button. I didn't return mine until day 11. It's such a cool phone and I wrestled with that a lot. I went with an X because of size but I still have the accessories in case I decide to get the Xr again.
    I just got done picking up my daughters iPhone 8 from the Apple store that was sent in for repairs. Of course I had to stop and check out the XS. The size, the screen (so nice), and 3D Touch. Forgot in a week how convenient 3D Touch is anywhere on the keyboard. The internal battle continues...
    11-30-2018 05:58 PM
    I'm probably going to play around with one tonight just because I'll be at Best Buy looking at some other stuff. I don't plan to get one still though.
    libra89 and nikkisharif like this.
    11-30-2018 06:56 PM
    I just got done picking up my daughters iPhone 8 from the Apple store that was sent in for repairs. Of course I had to stop and check out the XS. The size, the screen (so nice), and 3D Touch. Forgot in a week how convenient 3D Touch is anywhere on the keyboard. The internal battle continues...
    That's been my struggle as well. I have the X now so the XS is basically the same exact thing. The OLED screen is just amazing. I mean the LCD is nice on the XR but it doesn't compare to the OLED on the XS. I do at times wish the XS was available in the 6.1" screen just because I feel a little crammed typing on the X. But, the overall size is great.
    TgeekB, libra89 and bgl321 like this.
    11-30-2018 08:01 PM
    I am getting the XR specifically for the advanced color accuracy of the LCD screen. The only thing I will regret is no 3D Touch.
    That to me it a bit of a deal breaker. I use it more than I thought I would.

The screen on the XR was a lot better than I thought it would be though. Impressive.
    bgl321 likes this.
    12-01-2018 07:16 AM
    That to me it a bit of a deal breaker. I use it more than I thought I would.

The screen on the XR was a lot better than I thought it would be though. Impressive.
    That was the the one thing,I found that I didn't use that much.
    bgl321, libra89 and nikkisharif like this.
    12-01-2018 08:25 AM
    I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. I said from the start that I believe people will be impressed by the LCD display. I've also maintained that I wouldn't have a problem with an LCD display on the iPhone, especially being that I enjoy one on my work-issued MacBook Air. The iPhone XR is fast, well-built, and typing on it is better than it is on my iPhone X. In addition, its overall size doesn't feel big to me like the XS Max does.
    Just do it. The XR was first iPhone that wasn’t a self hand me down from buying a new kids a newer iPhone. I’ve always been a BB or Android guy, but I love my XR from day one.
    Just_Me_D, libra89, taz323 and 1 others like this.
    12-01-2018 09:28 AM
181 ... 678