I got the 128GB XR and I’m a man. Seems fine to me.
    Gotta love rediculous comments like that.
    11-18-2018 11:19 AM

Cladster may not get this reference since it's real football
    bgl321 and TgeekB like this.
    11-18-2018 11:21 AM
    Cladster may not get this reference since it's real football
    Real footballers don't wear a helmet and pads enjoy.

Tpence2177 likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:29 PM
    Real footballers don't wear a helmet and pads
    I have a friend that's in his 30s and still playing rugby. He gets hurt pretty bad a lot. I think he's nuts.
    Cladster likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:31 PM
    There’s nothing less manly in this world than soccer.
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:31 PM
    There’s nothing less manly in this world than soccer.
    I've tried watching soccer a time or two and understand it. I just don't get it. And seeing some of the "acting" when they get "hurt" is just ridiculous.
    11-18-2018 03:33 PM
    I've tried watching soccer a time or two and understand it. I just don't get it. And seeing some of the "acting" when they get "hurt" is just ridiculous.
    Because soccer is stupid.
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:52 PM
    They act in American football, they act in hockey. It's not unique to soccer.
    libra89 likes this.
    11-18-2018 03:58 PM
    Because soccer is stupid.
    I used to think this until I actually gave it a chance. It's now my favorite sport.
    Go FC Bayern!
    11-18-2018 03:59 PM
    They act in American football, they act in hockey. It's not unique to soccer.
    It isn't but it's a lot less used in SEC football at least and hockey there is a probability that they are really hurt lol.
    11-18-2018 03:59 PM
    It isn't but it's a lot less used in SEC football at least and hockey there is a probability that they are really hurt lol.
    I'm talking the fantom hold, trip, etc.
    I do agree that it's more prevalent in pro sports. College kids are less likely to do it.
    Tpence2177 and libra89 like this.
    11-18-2018 04:01 PM
    I have spent years taking my kids to Saturday soccer and still don't understand it, last daughter finished this year.
    Tpence2177 likes this.
    11-18-2018 04:06 PM
    What is there to understand about soccer ? NFL has far more complicated rules and you understand that ? xD
    11-19-2018 03:54 AM
    What is there to understand about soccer ? NFL has far more complicated rules and you understand that ? xD
    Ehh never really cared for NFL even before the recent stuff that has turned some people off.
    I came up with a few, but it's probably best I keep them to myself lol.
    11-19-2018 06:06 AM
    I may be totally wrong, just my observation, but soccer reminds me of hockey played on a large grass field.
    Possession is important. Keep the ball on the outside with great passing and create opportunities to pass within the box for scoring chances.
    The speed and talent is amazing and the entire world plays it.
    11-19-2018 06:08 PM
    and the entire world plays it.
    The other stuff is pretty cool, but for me this doesn't matter one bit . Not as a nationalist point of view, just as an in general point of view I don't really care what the world does lol.
    11-19-2018 07:53 PM
    The other stuff is pretty cool, but for me this doesn't matter one bit . Not as a nationalist point of view, just as an in general point of view I don't really care what the world does lol.
    I guess, to be more clear, it is a sport that doesn’t require tons of money to play. Many sports can only be played at a young age with parents who have money to pay for equipment, ice time, lessons, etc. Soccer only needs a ball and not an official one at that. You can find many kids in poorer countries playing it in a dirt road with any ball. I think that’s kinda cool.
    Tpence2177 and libra89 like this.
    11-19-2018 07:59 PM
    I was at Best Buy today messing around with the iPhone XR and like before, I almost bought one. Even my son was impressed with the device.
    kataran, libra89, bgl321 and 2 others like this.
    11-23-2018 09:25 PM
    I was at Best Buy today messing around with the iPhone XR and like before, I almost bought one. Even my son was impressed with the device.
    Same here Wednesday I got my hand on one for a few and it felt good
    libra89, bgl321 and metalchick719 like this.
    11-23-2018 09:34 PM
    Same here Wednesday I got my hand on one for a few and it felt good
    Each time I look at its LCD display, I'm more impressed with it. Apple really did a great job with it.
    kataran, bgl321 and metalchick719 like this.
    11-23-2018 09:45 PM
    I am giving the XR another go. I only lasted one day a month ago before returning it (for an XS) because it so much bigger than my 7. It overwhelmed me . Returned the XS too because of the price... everything else I liked.

This time around feels different, in a good way, after the first 24 hours. I think stepping back from it all and reading all the reviews, I realized this thing offers almost everything the XS does for a significantly cheaper price.

I’ll find out in 13 days if I still feel the same but so far the second go around is off to a more promising start.
    kataran, libra89 and metalchick719 like this.
    11-23-2018 09:55 PM
    I am giving the XR another go. I only lasted one day a month ago before returning it (for an XS) because it so much bigger than my 7. It overwhelmed me . Returned the XS too because of the price... everything else I liked.

This time around feels different, in a good way, after the first 24 hours. I think stepping back from it all and reading all the reviews, I realized this thing offers almost everything the XS does for a significantly cheaper price.

I’ll find out in 13 days if I still feel the same but so far the second go around is off to a more promising start.
    I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. I said from the start that I believe people will be impressed by the LCD display. I've also maintained that I wouldn't have a problem with an LCD display on the iPhone, especially being that I enjoy one on my work-issued MacBook Air. The iPhone XR is fast, well-built, and typing on it is better than it is on my iPhone X. In addition, its overall size doesn't feel big to me like the XS Max does.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 11-23-2018 at 10:53 PM.
    11-23-2018 10:12 PM
    I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. I said from the start that I believe people will be impressed by the LCD display. I've also maintained that I wouldn't have a problem with an LCD display on the iPhone, especially being that I enjoy one on my work-issued MacBook Air. The iPhone XR is fast, well-built, and typing on it is better than it is on my iPhone X. In addition, it's overall size doesn't feel big to me like the XS Max does.
    Agree completely! The LCD was never an issue for me. I said that the first time I had it. It’s great! Typing is definitely more comfortable than my 7 and the XS. The overall size is the biggest factor for me. I’m 5’6” so my hands aren’t big. Hopefully that is something I will be able to get used to.
    11-23-2018 10:17 PM
    I still see vibrant pictures and am just amazed at how they pop on this screen. I'm sure the OLED is better, but I'm still very happy and thrilled with mine!
    11-24-2018 08:58 AM

I as well tried the XR not twice but 3 times. Lasted two days on each color I got! I couldn't deal with the compromise of the LCD screen when I've been on OLED for so long. The LCD isn't a bad display, just hard to settle on that for me. I'm sticking to my X as I don't really see the need in upgrading to an XS
    bgl321 and libra89 like this.
    11-24-2018 12:00 PM
201 ... 45678 ...