Torn Between Black and Red

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
So, I'm planning on getting the iPhone XR and swore I would get the black. But more and more, I find myself also drawn by the red. I'm not sure which one I'll ultimately get, which is driving me nuts! Does anyone have a particular favorite color yet? Personally, I feel like I'm going to have to flip a coin when it comes time to preorder. :tongue:

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I completely understand!!! If I were in the market for a new phone, I'd be drawn to both the Black and the Red too! I wear a lot of black, so that would work! But red works with black too! So it's definitely a conundrum! Are you going to use a case with it? If so, then the color doesn't really matter. But I'd probably still go with the red, and get a clear case! LOL!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I completely understand!!! If I were in the market for a new phone, I'd be drawn to both the Black and the Red too! I wear a lot of black, so that would work! But red works with black too! So it's definitely a conundrum! Are you going to use a case with it? If so, then the color doesn't really matter. But I'd probably still go with the red, and get a clear case! LOL!

I would definitely be using a case, probably several (I have a lot for my 6s and 7). If I got red, I would definitely get a clear case, no question about it. I don't think clear cases look as good on black phones, though. I've tried it with my matte black iPhone 7 (I also have a rose gold iPhone 7 that's currently my daily driver). The majority of my clothing is black, so black would match that. :p I would love to get a glittery case if I get the black one. Decisions, decisions!

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I always use Speck’s clear case on any of my iPhones. I think I’m getting the red XR but I love the white, yellow and blue too lol

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I would definitely be using a case, probably several (I have a lot for my 6s and 7). If I got red, I would definitely get a clear case, no question about it. I don't think clear cases look as good on black phones, though. I've tried it with my matte black iPhone 7 (I also have a rose gold iPhone 7 that's currently my daily driver). The majority of my clothing is black, so black would match that. :p I would love to get a glittery case if I get the black one. Decisions, decisions!

I'm in the same dilemma as you. I always loved the product red phones and never got one because I already had that model or something better. Now that I may get the XR as much as I want the red I kind of love how the black looks with ANY case. I feel like with the product red you have to go with clear cases and they always yellow over time. Can't cover up that red with a solid case!

Starting to lean towards black!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
After a lot of thinking, I've decided I'm going with the red. Between the two colors, red is definitely the one I can't stop thinking about. :heart: I can't wait to get it!

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I like the red model myself, but the blue one is also nice. I think the XR model is going to do well.

Not just because of the color availability, but the average person won’t noticed the difference on the cheaper LED screen. I think it will fly off the shelves, but for now it’s wait and see.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
If I decide to get one, it will be the red with a black leather dbrand back skin. So that gives me both a discreet look and a splash of Colour. Im sure this will look awesome.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73