Torn Between Black and Red

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow, I wonder why?

I’ve seen on MacRumors that Apple was making a clear case for the XR in the mold of the leather/silicone cases. I’m all over that if they do. With that said, after MUCH WAFFLING, I preorder the blue. I figured I’d already owned a black, white and red iPhone and I’ve had a yellow silicone case...but never a blue phone or case so I said why not!!

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I’ve seen on MacRumors that Apple was making a clear case for the XR in the mold of the leather/silicone cases. I’m all over that if they do. With that said, after MUCH WAFFLING, I preorder the blue. I figured I’d already owned a black, white and red iPhone and I’ve had a yellow silicone case...but never a blue phone or case so I said why not!!

I just changed my black order to red! Never had the red and figured I'd switch it up.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I just changed my black order to red! Never had the red and figured I'd switch it up.

I had the red 7+ and it was sweet. That was my first choice in the XR, then I leaned towards the white. As the witching hour approached I decided blue. Same thing with series 4 watch. My original was silver, my series 1 was gold...for series 4 I was gonna get silver again. Then I decided on the new gold (space gray never had appealed to me) but at the last moment I decided to go space gray and really do love it. So I used same logic with blue lol. I’ve got a clear case from Speck on the way. Just in case Apple doesn’t make one. I’ve been using clear Speck cases for about 5 years now.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I had the red 7+ and it was sweet. That was my first choice in the XR, then I leaned towards the white. As the witching hour approached I decided blue. Same thing with series 4 watch. My original was silver, my series 1 was gold...for series 4 I was gonna get silver again. Then I decided on the new gold (space gray never had appealed to me) but at the last moment I decided to go space gray and really do love it. So I used same logic with blue lol. I’ve got a clear case from Speck on the way. Just in case Apple doesn’t make one. I’ve been using clear Speck cases for about 5 years now.

I read that too that apple was releasing an exclusive clear case. I am thinking it is the OtterBox Vue case on the site now. That's the one I got. It isn't even on Otterbox's website

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I LOVE the coral color. If I were getting the Xr that would be it.

I ordered the red and now kinda digging the coral! It's a nice color! Hmmmm it isnt too late to switch haha. So far I already switched from black to red...now I'm considering red to coral

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the red and now kinda digging the coral! It's a nice color! Hmmmm it isnt too late to switch haha. So far I already switched from black to red...now I'm considering red to coral

Now I don’t think I’d do that lol. Coral would be my 5th choice. Black 6th.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I read that too that apple was releasing an exclusive clear case. I am thinking it is the OtterBox Vue case on the site now. That's the one I got. It isn't even on Otterbox's website

Very good find! I was using the Apple store app and it clearly says available only at Apple. I may order it and compare it to the Speck.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2