I got mine too and love the OtterBox . Such a tease not having the phone! My phone shipped and will be here tomorrow! Excited to see how the screen looks. I'm on the X now, so depending how it all looks, i will decide which one to keep
    I have the X as well. I’m giving it to Verizon once I get my XR. My X is paid for, so with the money I’ll get from Verizon for the X plus another phone I turned in, the XR will be paid off. And it will be brand new. And it will be pretty in blue lol. This is what it will look like in the Otterbox Torn Between Black and Red-img_1971.jpg
    10-25-2018 07:16 PM
    I have the X as well. I’m giving it to Verizon once I get my XR. My X is paid for, so with the money I’ll get from Verizon for the X plus another phone I turned in, the XR will be paid off. And it will be brand new. And it will be pretty in blue lol. This is what it will look like in the Otterbox Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1971.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	673.9 KB 
ID:	124849
    Nice!!! I got the fog color case. I don't buy clear cases since they all yellow over time. Hopefully the Xr will meet all my expectations. I am so excited to get it tomorrow. I am a tech nerd and always like having the latest and greatest, so the screen is going to be the biggest deciding factor for me. I do love OLED screens so we shall see!
    10-25-2018 09:00 PM
    Went and played with one at Walmart while getting groceries. Didn’t get a magnifying glass but the screen was more than acceptable to me. Didn’t pay super close attention but didn’t look drastically different than the Xs/Xs max screens. If it goes half off on Black Friday I would definitely be happy with it.
    10-25-2018 10:25 PM
    I did a black iPhone with a red Apple leather case.
    metalchick719 and libra89 like this.
    10-26-2018 12:16 AM
    Phone is in the house. No problem with the display WHATEVER. Man I LOVE the buttons on that Otterbox case. It’s definitely Apple-ish...
    10-26-2018 04:06 PM
    Phone is in the house. No problem with the display WHATEVER. Man I LOVE the buttons on that Otterbox case. It’s definitely Apple-ish...
    *Whatsoever, not whatever lol
    10-26-2018 04:07 PM
    Pics? When I thought about an XR I was thinking maybe blue but the renders/etc. online it looks more like a baby blue so too light for what I'd be after but maybe it's different in person?
    10-26-2018 07:17 PM
    Mine is set up.... Wow so far I am impressed.
    10-26-2018 07:27 PM
    Pics? When I thought about an XR I was thinking maybe blue but the renders/etc. online it looks more like a baby blue so too light for what I'd be after but maybe it's different in person?
    There are no pics I could take that would be better than say Apples website. I really do like the color. Not to light at all.
    10-26-2018 08:40 PM
    Mine is set up.... Wow so far I am impressed.
    For sure. Just remember we saved a nice chunk of money not getting the XS or the Max
    10-26-2018 08:41 PM
    It’s also nice to see they incorporated the split screen in things like email and messages.
    libra89 and pkguy323 like this.
    10-26-2018 10:27 PM
    So glad I went with this phone over the more expensive ones. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this phone. Except battery life. It’s so good it should be illegal!
    10-28-2018 02:27 PM
    So glad I went with this phone over the more expensive ones. I see absolutely nothing wrong with this phone. Except battery life. It’s so good it should be illegal!
    Battery life is awesome! Screen size is awesome, camera is awesome...

I have noticed that a couple of apps, so far Google ones, Gmail and YouTube text looks blurry and I thought it was the display this whole time. I watched Erica Griffins unboxing and short review and she said this issue is app related which made me feel SO MUCH better. Apps will start updating hopefully soon.
    10-28-2018 08:24 PM
    Battery life is awesome! Screen size is awesome, camera is awesome...

I have noticed that a couple of apps, so far Google ones, Gmail and YouTube text looks blurry and I thought it was the display this whole time. I watched Erica Griffins unboxing and short review and she said this issue is app related which made me feel SO MUCH better. Apps will start updating hopefully soon.
    You do have the red one with the Otterbox Vue from Apple, yes?
    10-28-2018 11:04 PM
    I’m hoping this case is available by the time I get mine. I was considering the defender case, but it bugs me that it doesn’t have a screen protector like the old style, plus the griffin shouldn’t stretch out like otter boxes do after a while.
    https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=fHWWDuHy
    10-29-2018 07:27 AM
    You do have the red one with the Otterbox Vue from Apple, yes?
    Well.....lol

I have a red and a coral. Coral is still sealed. I'm using the red during my 14 days since apple doesn't charge a restocking fee. I had the Vue case and didn't like it. Got a couple new cases coming to try out
    10-29-2018 07:43 AM
    Well.....lol

I have a red and a coral. Coral is still sealed. I'm using the red during my 14 days since apple doesn't charge a restocking fee. I had the Vue case and didn't like it. Got a couple new cases coming to try out
    It’s taken me a little while to adjust to the Otterbox as it “feels” different than the Speck. Other than that, I like the case.
    10-29-2018 08:36 AM
    I picked up the black 128 GB and with a case on you can’t see the color.
    11-03-2018 09:08 AM
68 123