XR maybe is the only iPhone I can afford.
    Speedygi likes this.
    09-12-2018 10:44 PM
    I honestly think the colors are nice.
    09-13-2018 07:59 AM
    I do too! I think this is a great option. I'm not getting a new phone this year, but this is one that I'd consider.
    09-13-2018 08:22 AM
    I love the colors, too! But I decided to go with the XS.
    yonghong and MooMooPrincess like this.
    09-14-2018 04:29 AM
    You can purchase refurbished iPhones directly from Apple for a cheaper price with the same one-year warranty. Good as new.

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=http...token=gNlIB3k7
    09-14-2018 10:11 AM
    They sure are gorgeous, I just have it narrowed down to three colors...lol, White and maybe yellow would get incredibly dirty, and I kinda think I will stick with one of the others, that is until I change my mind.
    09-14-2018 03:52 PM
    I really like the looks of the XR. I'm definitely interested. That blue instantly caught my eye, but the red and black are nice, too. I think if I do get this phone, I'd probably go with the black. It just looks so sleek!
    09-14-2018 06:43 PM
    I am also very interested. Especially the blue or Product Red.
    09-14-2018 08:18 PM
    Okay. Is there a problem with that? It's still a brand new iPhone, isn't it? I would hope that if you do purchase an iPhone XR, you will enjoy using it.
    09-14-2018 08:23 PM
    There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. Enjoy whatever phone you get.
    09-14-2018 08:39 PM
    I could afford the iPhone XS but the XR is all I will need. If Apple can figure out how to combine camera software with a single shooter like Google then the iPhone XR will be more than adequate. It will have the best battery life and even though the screen isn't 1080p it will better than 720p based on the resolution, maybe 900p. The XR will have the A12 so it will be a beast.
    Just_Me_D and MooMooPrincess like this.
    09-15-2018 06:09 PM
    Only 2 threads for the XR? Lol. I guess no one is interested?
    09-16-2018 06:14 AM
    There is no shame! I am not rich by any means and I was and still am considering the iphone XR even though I currently have a Iphone XS pre ordered for Friday. The only reason I can afford the XS is because I saved up a little to help with the cost before putting the rest on my CC. The XR has all the features of the XS the only difference is that the XR doesn't have the dual cameras and upgraded screen. But on the flip side XR has a 6.1 LCD screen which is slightly bigger than the 5.8 XS OLED screen. Both are good phones and you really can't go wrong with either. For me, I do take a lot of pictures with my phone more than my DSLR, so that would be the only reason I got the XS over the XR.
    MooMooPrincess and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-18-2018 12:52 PM
    I have the X, and I want the red XR. I don’t consider it a downgrade at all. I’m excited! I could have gotten the Max but I thought the XR and series 4 was the best option.
    MooMooPrincess and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-22-2018 08:32 PM
    Only 2 threads for the XR? Lol. I guess no one is interested?
    Once it goes on sale or is released, I’m sure we’ll see more threads about it.
    09-22-2018 08:34 PM
    There is no shame! I am not rich by any means and I was and still am considering the iphone XR even though I currently have a Iphone XS pre ordered for Friday. The only reason I can afford the XS is because I saved up a little to help with the cost before putting the rest on my CC. The XR has all the features of the XS the only difference is that the XR doesn't have the dual cameras and upgraded screen. But on the flip side XR has a 6.1 LCD screen which is slightly bigger than the 5.8 XS OLED screen. Both are good phones and you really can't go wrong with either. For me, I do take a lot of pictures with my phone more than my DSLR, so that would be the only reason I got the XS over the XR.
    Well stated, sir...
    09-22-2018 08:35 PM
    I have the X, and I want the red XR. I don’t consider it a downgrade at all. I’m excited! I could have gotten the Max but I thought the XR and series 4 was the best option.
    Once the iPhone XR hit the stores, I believe a good deal of people are going to be impressed with its LCD screen.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    09-22-2018 08:37 PM
    After having used the X for almost a year now, I hope the bezels on the XR aren’t that noticeable.
    09-22-2018 11:06 PM
    Truth be told, there are a lot that can't afford the XR. I personally think that the XR will be a very good iPhone and will probably be a big seller for Apple this year. The reason you see a lot MAX threads is because it's available, where as the XR has a later release date.
    09-22-2018 11:31 PM
    I’m in the exact same boat. I have an X but after trying out a max and deciding it was too much money for that upgrade I think I’m going to go for the XR in Red
    metalchick719 likes this.
    09-23-2018 10:15 AM
    I’m in the exact same boat. I have an X but after trying out a max and deciding it was too much money for that upgrade I think I’m going to go for the XR in Red
    My X is paid for. I’m gonna trade it to Verizon for $565 and I have $310 on a gift card with them so I’m just gonna buy the 64GB version outright and hey it won’t be like using a cheap Android for a year lol. I will keep it as a collector item and see what Apple comes up with next year.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-23-2018 10:54 AM
    My X is paid for. I’m gonna trade it to Verizon for $565 and I have $310 on a gift card with them so I’m just gonna buy the 64GB version outright and hey it won’t be like using a cheap Android for a year lol. I will keep it as a collector item and see what Apple comes up with next year.
    Yep, I’ll sell my x and just add the extra too it for the R. I have a feeling the red will be the most popular though so will have to be on it preorder day
    09-23-2018 11:00 AM
    Yep, I’ll sell my x and just add the extra too it for the R. I have a feeling the red will be the most popular though so will have to be on it preorder day
    Yes I’m gonna preorder too. My wife likes the yellow (I do too). She said we could be like mustard and ketchup lol. Of the 6 colors, I’ll take 4. No black or coral lol
    ladyc0524 and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-23-2018 12:43 PM
    I’m contemplating between the 8Plus and the XR. The XS and the XSMax are more phone than I need.
    09-23-2018 04:48 PM
    I’m contemplating between the 8Plus and the XR. The XS and the XSMax are more phone than I need.
    I think the XR is a step up from the 8 plus in every way basically. Except no dual camera. XR all the way between those 2.
    09-23-2018 09:44 PM
43 12