XR maybe is the only iPhone I can afford.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I do too! I think this is a great option. I'm not getting a new phone this year, but this is one that I'd consider.

cruze1866

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
They sure are gorgeous, I just have it narrowed down to three colors...lol, White and maybe yellow would get incredibly dirty, and I kinda think I will stick with one of the others, that is until I change my mind.;)

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I really like the looks of the XR. I'm definitely interested. That blue instantly caught my eye, but the red and black are nice, too. I think if I do get this phone, I'd probably go with the black. It just looks so sleek!

rebretz000

Mar 20, 2017
Visit site
I could afford the iPhone XS but the XR is all I will need. If Apple can figure out how to combine camera software with a single shooter like Google then the iPhone XR will be more than adequate. It will have the best battery life and even though the screen isn't 1080p it will better than 720p based on the resolution, maybe 900p. The XR will have the A12 so it will be a beast.

shadowboxer8

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
There is no shame! I am not rich by any means and I was and still am considering the iphone XR even though I currently have a Iphone XS pre ordered for Friday. The only reason I can afford the XS is because I saved up a little to help with the cost before putting the rest on my CC. The XR has all the features of the XS the only difference is that the XR doesn't have the dual cameras and upgraded screen. But on the flip side XR has a 6.1 LCD screen which is slightly bigger than the 5.8 XS OLED screen. Both are good phones and you really can't go wrong with either. For me, I do take a lot of pictures with my phone more than my DSLR, so that would be the only reason I got the XS over the XR.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the X, and I want the red XR. I don’t consider it a downgrade at all. I’m excited! I could have gotten the Max but I thought the XR and series 4 was the best option.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There is no shame! I am not rich by any means and I was and still am considering the iphone XR even though I currently have a Iphone XS pre ordered for Friday. The only reason I can afford the XS is because I saved up a little to help with the cost before putting the rest on my CC. The XR has all the features of the XS the only difference is that the XR doesn't have the dual cameras and upgraded screen. But on the flip side XR has a 6.1 LCD screen which is slightly bigger than the 5.8 XS OLED screen. Both are good phones and you really can't go wrong with either. For me, I do take a lot of pictures with my phone more than my DSLR, so that would be the only reason I got the XS over the XR.

Well stated, sir...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the X, and I want the red XR. I don’t consider it a downgrade at all. I’m excited! I could have gotten the Max but I thought the XR and series 4 was the best option.

Once the iPhone XR hit the stores, I believe a good deal of people are going to be impressed with its LCD screen.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Truth be told, there are a lot that can't afford the XR. I personally think that the XR will be a very good iPhone and will probably be a big seller for Apple this year. The reason you see a lot MAX threads is because it's available, where as the XR has a later release date.

Gadget Goblin

May 1, 2015
Visit site

I’m in the exact same boat. I have an X but after trying out a max and deciding it was too much money for that upgrade I think I’m going to go for the XR in Red

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner