iPhone XR: Everything you need to know!

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Looking for everything you need to know about the iPhone XR? Some of what you're looking for has likely alredy been covered by iMore writers here. Be sure to give it a look if you're looking for some answers that simply cannot wait. https://www.imore.com/iphone-xr

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up sir, I do like the color options on the XR model and I think it will definitely help on the sales to the younger crowd.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Given the cutting edge components offered at a palatable price, I honestly believe it will very popular phone sales wise.
I’m going to need to see one in person when it finally launches. Might pick one up to go with my Xs max.

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
I know most people like it because of its price point alone.. I read some where which states the phone perfectly “it has the dna of the xs and the x” and imo I completely agree

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I really think I like mine more than I would the Xs or the max just because of the size. I don't mind the screen at all, and don't see what all the hubbub is about on it. Lcd technology isnt a downgrade to me,but can see where some people won't want it. Battery life is amazing to. Blows my old 6+ with 97% battery left away, as well as my wife's 7 plus with a brand new apple battery away too. Hers will be at 30% while I'm still over 70% with similar usage.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77