iPhone X Screen / software?

endab

Feb 7, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone. Saturday, my screen took on a funny blue tint randomly (no messing around from me, promise). Since then all the colours are off, and my screen apps have a funny pink hue. Pics on FB are all like X-rays and maps is the same. Any ideas on fixes? Have tried altering the displays / filters but nothing has worked, even switching between light and dark mode.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone. Saturday, my screen took on a funny blue tint randomly (no messing around from me, promise). Since then all the colours are off, and my screen apps have a funny pink hue. Pics on FB are all like X-rays and maps is the same. Any ideas on fixes? Have tried altering the displays / filters but nothing has worked, even switching between light and dark mode.

Hello and welcome to iMore. I'm sorry that you're having issues with your phone. Do you by any chance have the "True Tone" feature turned on? It's my understanding that that can cause a blue tint. The other things that you've described make me think that you might want to contact Apple Support: https://support.apple.com/

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Enjoy and Post Often

Go to Settings>General and Reset to factory settings and see if that works before making a Genius Bar appointment

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR