Hi guys! I've never had an IPhone before and now I've finally decided to purchase my first one. So, I paid my attention to IPhone XR 64 GB coral. It's a little bit cheaper, than IPhone X and IPhone 11, but my question is should I buy it or is it better to save a little more money and buy IPhone X or IPhone 11. Maybe there are some objective cons in IPhone XR, that won't be convenient in use.
    01-20-2020 10:19 PM
    Your main financial consideration should most likely be storage capacity above all else. Is 64gb enough storage for your needs? You should take into consideration the amount of space the OS takes up and how many photos, videos, etc that you plan to store.

Otherwise, depending on your needs, newer can always be better, in terms of phone capabilities, cellular bands, etc.

But, only you can decide if those things matter.

My personal phone is an 11 Pro Max, but I am issued an XR for work and it is a really good phone, albeit I use the 11 Pro Max for more things, naturally.

Apple recently began selling refurb XS and XS Max...might be worth checking out also.
    Last edited by tdosthp; 01-21-2020 at 07:53 AM.
    01-20-2020 10:51 PM
    Hi guys! I've never had an IPhone before and now I've finally decided to purchase my first one. So, I paid my attention to IPhone XR 64 GB coral. It's a little bit cheaper, than IPhone X and IPhone 11, but my question is should I buy it or is it better to save a little more money and buy IPhone X or IPhone 11. Maybe there are some objective cons in IPhone XR, that won't be convenient in use.
    Go for the iPhone X🅁. It’s an excellent iPhone, in my opinion.
    TgeekB, pr1nce and grover5 like this.
    01-21-2020 12:28 PM
    Welcome to iMore @jfak7670. The iPhone XR (not sure where the box around the R comes from...LOL) is a great entry level iPhone and nicely priced for the specifications it has. Good Luck with your decision.
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-21-2020 06:10 PM
    The Xr is a solid phone and more advanced than the iPhone X in processing power but the iPhone 11 will give you the most advanced specs of the three
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-21-2020 10:15 PM
    I got my X last year and love it, it was caught between the X and Xr at same price but went with X since i much prefer OLED over LCD...otherwise Xr would have been just fine. If you could save a bit more $$$$ id honestly suggest going with the 11 since it seems to offer enough major improvements over both X and Xr (aside from lack of OLED, if that doesnt matter then even better)
    01-22-2020 10:47 AM
    All are good choices, but I would go with what you can afford. That said, if it were me, I would go for the 11, then the XR. I do not believe that the X is available anymore.
    01-22-2020 11:43 AM
    Thank you for the answers! Good comments on iPhone 11 among you stimulated me to save some money and buy the most advanced version for today. At least, my old phone is still working and iPhone is not an emergency purchase.
    01-22-2020 10:10 PM
    I would consider the iPhone 11 or XR. I’ve had my XR for year. It is an excellent phone. The XR’s LCD screen is awesome. Probably the best LCD screen on the market. The iPhone 11 is the upgraded XR. Newer processor and cameras. The 11 is a very nice phone too. Take a look at both and chose the one that fits your budget.

Good luck to you.
    grover5 likes this.
    01-23-2020 12:00 AM