I have an Apple Watch Series 5 and when I start pairing it with my iPhone X it says that it will download the "Activity App" to my iPhone but it doesn't!! When I search the app in App Store it doesn't show the app at all but when I search it in Safari, it finds the app but it says "This app requires specific features not available on this device." I have unpaired and paired my watch and phone again but the same story. I have tried turning my phone and watch off and back on as well as Hard Reset but it didn't help! Can someone please explain how can I download the Activity app???
    01-14-2020 05:57 AM
    The Activity app should be pre-loaded on all of the latest iPhones:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/activity/id1208224953
    01-14-2020 06:41 AM
    Are there any restrictions active on the device?
    Is it managed with an MDM profile by a company (e.g. an employer)?
    01-14-2020 06:41 PM
    I have an Apple Watch Series 5 and when I start pairing it with my iPhone X it says that it will download the "Activity App" to my iPhone but it doesn't!! When I search the app in App Store it doesn't show the app at all but when I search it in Safari, it finds the app but it says "This app requires specific features not available on this device."
    Why are you using "Safari" to search for an app on your iPhone? While viewing your home screen, swipe downward on the screen to reveal the Spotlight search feature. Type "Activity" in the search field and allow the app to be located and then select it.
    I have unpaired and paired my watch and phone again but the same story. I have tried turning my phone and watch off and back on as well as Hard Reset but it didn't help! Can someone please explain how can I download the Activity app???
    If the Activity app is indeed not installed, go to the App Store app on your iPhone X and install it. You can use the following link.

01-14-2020 06:56 PM
    I have an Apple Watch Series 5 and when I start pairing it with my iPhone X it says that it will download the "Activity App" to my iPhone but it doesn't!! When I search the app in App Store it doesn't show the app at all but when I search it in Safari, it finds the app but it says "This app requires specific features not available on this device." I have unpaired and paired my watch and phone again but the same story. I have tried turning my phone and watch off and back on as well as Hard Reset but it didn't help! Can someone please explain how can I download the Activity app???
    There are two direct links to the app above. What happens when you click on either link from your iPhone?
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-15-2020 06:31 AM

I never had it installed/pre-loaded on my iPhone, neither does my wife, she has an iPhone XS
    01-16-2020 03:39 PM
    Are there any restrictions active on the device?
    Is it managed with an MDM profile by a company (e.g. an employer)?
    No nothing, it's my personal phone
    01-16-2020 03:41 PM
    Why are you using "Safari" to search for an app on your iPhone? While viewing your home screen, swipe downward on the screen to reveal the Spotlight search feature. Type "Activity" in the search field and allow the app to be located and then select it. If the Activity app is indeed not installed, go to the App Store app on your iPhone X and install it. You can use the following link.

I have tried App store with my phone first but nothing was found, then tried Safari, this time I could find the Activity app, but it doesn't allow me to install it and I get this message "This app requires specific features not available on this device."

Obviously I have tried to search and find the app in my phone first, but as I mentioned it is not installed on my phone. I have used the link you provided as well but still I am getting the same message "This app requires specific features not available on this device."
    01-16-2020 03:45 PM
    There are two direct links to the app above. What happens when you click on either link from your iPhone?
    I still get the same message!! The funny thing is when I find the app in the Safari or use any of the links provided above, at the bottom of the page in the Information box, under Compatibility it says that "Works on this iPhone" but at the top of the page I get the message that "This app requires specific features not available on this device."
    01-16-2020 03:50 PM
    Isn’t it better if you just restore your iPhone by doing a Erase all Content and Settings and start from scratch?

I’m not sure why you are unable to open the activity app on your phone.
    01-16-2020 03:51 PM

It hasn't been installed/pre-loaded on my iPhone, neither does on my wife's iPhone XS
    01-16-2020 03:51 PM
    What iPhone do you have?
    And on what iOS version is it running?
    iPhone X iOS 13.3
    01-16-2020 03:53 PM
    iPhone X iOS 13.3
    Yeah. It was in your first post.
    I edited my post and offered a restore as advice.
    01-16-2020 03:56 PM
    Isn’t it better if you just restore your iPhone by doing a Erase all Content and Settings and start from scratch?

I’m not sure why you are unable to open the activity app on your phone.
    I was thinking about that as well but thought there could be an easier fix for it. I will update you all once I did it
    Tartarus likes this.
    01-16-2020 03:58 PM
    Very odd, i got a AW Series 3 for Xmas and have been using with X no issues...the activity app i believe was preinstalled (but i could be wrong, could have only been Heart app). If you open the Heart app and click at the top which links to Activity app what happens?
    Today 10:49 AM