Is there anyway I can make photos I take on my iPhone automatically go into an album so I don’t have to do it manually. I’m going on holiday next week and I want all the photos I take to go into a shared album I’ve added my family to so they can see the photos I’ve taken but will I have to do it manually every time?
    11-03-2019 08:23 PM
    The default is the camera roll or Recent and many of us would like that to change

I just wait till I have taken a few to move them to the desired album
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-03-2019 09:13 PM
    The default is the camera roll or Recent and many of us would like that to change

I just wait till I have taken a few to move them to the desired album
    What's wrong with the Camera Roll or All Photos being the default? I agree with you on Recents. I just wish they hadn't dated the Camera Roll images or All Photos. They get lost now.
    kataran likes this.
    11-03-2019 10:37 PM
    What's wrong with the Camera Roll or All Photos being the default? I agree with you on Recents. I just wish they hadn't dated the Camera Roll images or All Photos. They get lost now.
    What I don’t get is why all photos I take with my camera roll don’t appear in Live Photo’s
    11-03-2019 10:50 PM
    What I don’t get is why all photos I take with my camera roll don’t appear in Live Photo’s
    They're not supposed to, unless they're live photos.
    love4speechless and Al Paca like this.
    11-04-2019 05:05 PM
    Live Photo is a camera setting that you will have to turn on in order for your photos to go into the Live Photos album.
    love4speechless likes this.
    11-04-2019 05:30 PM
    I don’t mind photos not going into an album but what I would like, unless it’s a setting I missed, is for photos moved to a specific album to no longer appear in Recents.
    kataran likes this.
    11-04-2019 05:32 PM
    I don' think it's possible to have the photos automatically saved in a designated album, but after our cruise last year, I can see the benefit and appeal of this concept!
    11-05-2019 10:54 AM
    I don’t mind photos not going into an album but what I would like, unless it’s a setting I missed, is for photos moved to a specific album to no longer appear in Recents.
    I am not aware of such a setting.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    11-05-2019 02:20 PM
    I am not aware of such a setting.
    It doesn’t exist, but would be a welcome feature.

Yes, already sent in the request.
    Tartarus and Annie_8plus like this.
    11-05-2019 03:59 PM
    Use an app for that! This one is nice.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mypics...um/id504793067
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-05-2019 05:20 PM
    Takes a bit of time but I import to my MacBook, create an album, then export back to my iPhone but delete them off my iPhone first so I don’t have duplicates. That way I have my Recents and then a row that says FROM MY MAC and has multiple albums there. Totally agree it should be easier but this way I have an album created on my Mac and iPhone so it’s kind of a 2 for 1.
    11-05-2019 05:43 PM
    Use an app for that! This one is nice.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mypics...um/id504793067
    Thanks. Will look at that one.
    11-05-2019 06:59 PM
    No, I think the photos are taken automatically into an album you expected is not available.
    11-08-2019 03:35 AM